I was poking around the internet and found a bunch of random link to several Bank of America products and figured if someone could use it they are:
- Virgin Atlantic 90,000 Miles
- Refer a friend program for the Alaska Airlines Visa card.
- Fidelity American Express Private Client
- “Regular” Fidelity American Express 2% cash back card with a $50 sign up bonus
How about the Virgin Atlantic 90,000 miles offer?
Earn 2,500 Alaska Airline miles for referring a friend:
All you need to do —
- Encourage your friends, neighbors, family, etc. to apply for an Alaska Airlines® Visa Signature® card*
- And you’ll receive 2,500 bonus miles for each person who applies and is approved for a new card.
- You must have an open Alaska Airlines credit card account to receive any of the above benefits of this referral program and Bank Of America.
You wanted the Fidelity American Express 2% Private Client card:
Annual fee is $200/year, but what separates this from the other Fidelity AMEX is that this has some additional “perks” to travel and membership to Lounge Club.
For more details on it:
“Regular” Fidelity AMEX card for 2%