- A major airline CEO apparently said that Basic Business is not a question of if, but when. How do you feel about that?
- FlyDubai and Emirates coordinating.
- With the Citi Prestige changes, will you keep, downgrade, or cancel?
- American Airlines celebrated a very special 75th anniversary this week.
- A lobbying group related to the US3 vs ME3 debacle took aim at a miles and points blogger. I’m not sure if this is illustrative of the ludicrousness of the claim, but it sure seems so. Here’s the original article too.
Miles, Points, and Reselling:
- Doctor of Credit never ceases to stop building amazing resources for the mile and point community, his knowledge base for acronyms is no different.
- If you’re reselling operation is big enough, you could monetize some of the waste like pallets and cardboard that you are generating!
- The complete guide to Amtrak guest rewards.
- An Introduction To How Credit Scores Are Calculated, penned by Doctor of Credit
- Observation Deck: A Chat with Pizza in Motion
- Reselling, the next frontier for Manufactured Spending
- Monday Roundup: Citi Prestige, Disney Star Wars, Bastille Day
- Weekend Roundup: JetBlue Mosaic, Economics of timeshares, United