The Weekly Travel News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Lucky shares insights from flying Saudia during Ramadan. It is certainly an interesting experience it sounds like.
- Michael shares a much more affordable option to the bridge climb.
- Disney’s new Pandora sounds pretty impressive. Will you be visiting?
- JetBlue working with Utrip is bringing a new level to vacation bookings. The best part? It’s not just focused on the sale, but in some cases even providing recommendations.
- Marriott introduces punitive cancellation policies that are almost as bad as Hyatt’s Award Cancellation and No Show Policy.
Miles and Points:
- From Doctor of Credit – Citi Thank You Points has a transfer bonus of 10% – transfer by 5 July. Not as nice as American Express’s 25% transfer bonus to Hawaiian Airlines, but infinitely more usable I’d say.
- Travel is Free put together the AA Award Chart in an easy to understand fashion (unlike aa.com).
- Joe shares the different benefits of Citi Thank You cards.
- Bad news for Fairmont fans. Chase and Fairmont are parting ways.
- Restore disappearing AMEX Offers with this trick!
- Singapore 70th Anniversary Hennessy Paradis Imperial, Bad PaxEx, Qatar News
- Saverocity Observation Deck: A New Game
- Save 50% on Regional Southeast Asia Awards with SilkAir!
- Citi ATT Access More Clarifies 3x Eligible Categories
- Earn up to 10x United Miles with MileagePlus X App
- The Go Around Principle