The Weekly Travel News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Where to sit on United‘s new Polaris 777-300ER
- Great news for Hawaii, AirAsiaX has received permission to fly to the US and Hawaii is where the fun is starting! I can’t think of a market that can use the competition more, other than maybe direct US to the South Pacific.
- Everyone loves Disney, and I’m sure everyone who’s been to a Disney Park has enjoyed the evening fireworks display, but have you ever wondered how much that costs?
- Here’s another look onboard the United 778-300ER with the new Polaris seat and service.. now if only we could obtain one of those cute Polaris Bears!
- As credit cards for US airlines are increasingly becoming harder to churn or even get, it is logical to start looking outside of the US. Doctor of Credit writes about a new Cathay Pacific credit card.
- In fact, Frequent Miler might have found a pretty meaningful reason to consider that Cathay Pacific Credit card, too!
Miles and Points:
- Dia has announced the speakers for FT4RL6, and she doesn’t disappoint, there are many new speakers.
- A strong warning for Ebates; clear your cookies, be ever vigilant about what links you click. If you don’t have an ebates account already, please consider signing up with my link.