The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- There was a lot of talk about Cuba in 2016… I suspect there will be more talk about Cuba… but Tahsir offers an interesting perspective from his brief trip.
- Seth shares a hotel map of all hotels that participate in Visa Preferred, Virtuoso, and American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts. It’s quite insightful!
Many observations about the passenger experience that I’ve thought. From air vents, to lights. Airlines can easily do more, without much more cost.
The Southwest Saga 2017:
- Southwest Companion Pass becomes even harder to attain.
- More on Southwest
- And if that’s not enough, Southwest also confused people with status from last year.
- But, by Thursday, Southwest reminded us that they LUV <3 us, thus, we think, concluding the Southwest Saga of 2017.
Miles and Points:
- Dia’s learned a bunch in 2016, it’s worth a read.
PF Digest, shares his year in review. I’ve got a whole new view of Miami International Airport.
- Doctor of Credit shares his predictions for 2017.
- Amazon Long Term Storage Fees Hit 15 February – Caveats!
- Amazing SPG Transfer Opportunity, or is it?
- 2017 Predictions, because, why not?
- Southwest Companion Pass and Corporate Responsibility
- Amazon Sellers End of Year Checklist
- A Unique Experience for Me – A Day Off Locally