Welcome to the new week! Here is your Monday Roundup – those great posts that you might have missed with the craziness of the weekend.
Citi has announced additional changes to their Citi Prestige Card, I think, meant to show value, with the negative changes that include dropping the 1.6 cents per point redeemed for travel on American Airlines down to 1.3 cents, and the taking away of the golf benefit. Nick isn’t convinced this is good news. I’m still on the fence here.
- Disney is launching an immersive, all inclusive Star Wars hotel. It sounds awfully cool, the question is, can you wait the 2-3 years it will take to build it?
- The best place to enjoy the Bastille Day Fireworks.
- If you haven’t been to Lake Como, this may make you put it higher on your list.
- Have you ever been to Ulaanbaatar? I sure haven’t, but I would love to visit Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia some day. Here are Lucky’s initial thoughts.
- Not terribly miles and points related, but Microsoft is giving a ton of ebooks away – grab them while you can!