Merry Christmas to all that celebrate!
The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know!
- Cambodia is experiencing significant growth. It’s been on my list for a while, I’m thinking I need to get there sooner than later.
- The FAA now requires you to register your drone, aka Unmanned Aircraft, or Remotely Piloted Vehicle.
Miles and Points:
- Chasing the Points shares the power of No, and, offers a little early Christmas bonus.
- PF Digest highlights some insight from what outsiders think of our hobby. Its pretty entertaining, and a light read.
- Matt rethinks loyalty and offers a carrot of how we can do even better with some more thoughtful moves. Of course, even though he is questioning some types of loyalty, Matt still has his miles and points plan for 2016.
- American Airlines is flying their Flagship 777-300ER empty to Australia, rather than make award space available. Seems abit mind boggling to me.
- Hyatt may be changing the terms and conditions of the Diamond Suite Upgrade, which could impact many newly minted Hyatt Diamonds.
- From Vinh, and really, a PSA: Make sure you turn off the setting that allows Amazon to put returns back to your inventory. In theory, this is a great idea, however, Amazon doesn’t fully vet products when they are returned, and this has led to some seller accounts being suspended. In my opinion? Not worth the risk.
- Oren continues his Turnover Tuesday Series, and this week, he has found his magical unicorn! Unfortunately for the mile and point readers, it is not Qantas First Class to Australia for New Years.
Tagging Miles Posts of the Week:
- Saverocity Observation Deck 2015 Award Nominees – part 2
- Food for Thought: 2016 Airline Loyalty
- Conclusion: Vacation Run to Santiago, Chile
- Next #ResellingDO announced – Save the date, more information to come!
- Amazon expands into Air Cargo
- FBA Seller App Enhancements – These really are enhancements, good enhancements!