Introduce yourself here!

Jatink129

Level 2 Member
Hello there.
I'm Jay from CT. Been in this game for 2 years or so...
Always willing to learn.
Always willing to read.
Always willing to meet new people!

Ricsue

Level 2 Member
Hi, I'm Sue. I'm from Toledo, so my airport is Detroit. My daughter lives overseas, so I'm always looking for ways to travel and am interested in MS tips. I would love to advance to second level. Thanks

Last edited:

Mayrain17

Level 2 Member
Hi,I am in Denver.Starting to learn miles and value through your blog this year and was able to take my mom, my son and myself from Denver to Tokyo and visit Taiwan all with awards miles.
I definitely want to learn more about level 2 and more ways to earn points.
Thank you

kissmyjazz

Level 2 Member
Hi, I've got interested in travel hacking and credit cards about 1.5 years ago. I mostly reside abroad, so my manufactured spending options are limited. I would like to learn some advanced options and techniques. Flyertalk is filled with narcissistic and vapid discussion, so I hope this forum will be more up to the point.

Plat4Life

Level 2 Member
I'm Chuck from the DFW Area. I travel weekly so looking for great ideas how to turn my weekly 'commute' into something more rewarding.

bbbjorkman

Hey everyone, I'm in Brooklyn, NY and have been interested in miles and general travel hacking for a couple years now. Excited to have another resource beyond FT, especially one that may be more accessible and on point. Definitely interested in learning about Level 2.

DRSP

Level 2 Member
Hi Folks. I'm currently living in central Texas, where the MS opportunities are abundant as I seem to be the only one in town playing the game! I'm very interested in the second level and in joining this community.

Alex

Level 2 Member
Hi all, I'm from Boston, MA and have been in the game for about 3 years now. 1.5M miles in and starting to use them to cart my family around on great trips. Looking to share knowledge and increase my abilities in MS because it takes a lot of miles to move us all around!

Eric S.

Level 2 Member
Hi my name is Eric and I live in MN. Great state but during the long winter I like to escape & travel to other locations (Hawaii, Florida, Arizona, etc.). I use regular CC spend , MS and airline/hotel loyalty programs to help my wife and I travel to the places mentioned above & more :). I am interested in the second level.

ell

Level 2 Member
hi my name is ell from New York I am a newbie MS game, but not in the points game i have over 20 credit cards I would love to learn more about MS

Kendra

Level 2 Member
Hi!

I'm Kendra. I was at the Charlotte DO and loved it! I would love to be in the second level.

Farhan

Level 2 Member
Hi folks, I'm Farhan and live in Chapel Hill, NC. I have been playing the mileage game for the past 4 years and would like to learn about the second level.

Unclemel

Level 2 Member
Howdy. Glad to hook up with fellow enthusiasts. I am from the Denver area and am kinda new to the whole Miles game. Almost immediately found Saverocity and glad I did.
Look forward to this new forum. Keep up the great content,Matt. Second level works for me. Sign me up.

MkMooney

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone,

If you've read Dr. Seuss you'll know my name :)

I'm from Long Island and am currently in business school.

I've been at this "game" since 2007 but have really ramped up MS in the last year or two.

Looking forward to having a great time together!

jackal3000

Level 2 Member
Hello all. I'm Ricky, and I live in Indianapolis. I really enjoy the rush that comes from MS and started about 4 years ago. Looking forward to sharing any knowledge I have and learning more from you all.

Ja350z

Level 2 Member
Jeremy here from NJ, new to the game but already hooked. Last month was my first attempt at MS & successfully achieved 2 different CC sign-up bonuses for less than $25, forget about all the points & other perks that came along with my adventures. Excited to share as I'm just as new as you (probably).

Jacinto

Level 2 Member
Hi there, I'm Jacinto. I started MS to collect miles for traveling purposes. Originally from Mexico and living in Texas for 15+ years

Cindy

Level 2 Member
Hello. I'm Cindy and am currently in Philly. Loved being in CHT and meeting Matt and many others. Just booked a 10-day European family trip this morning as my son's college graduation present -- all on miles and points :) Can't wait! Thanks for the forum and the opportunity to exchange even more ideas and success stories. Thanks also for including me on the "second level."

myhotrs

Level 2 Member
Hey everyone, Greg here from Los Angeles. Turn ons include MS, huge cc bonuses, free luxury travel. Turn offs include poor award availability, the cardinals, and MMS.

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Hi! I'm Nicole and live in NY.
Glad to be here. I'm one of the slower ones to wade into the MS waters even though I'm a self called points whore. Hoping to wade in past my belly button here!

chunkalunk

Level 2 Member
Chunkalunk here. Long time FWer (from the good 'ol AOR, 0% BT days). Relatively new to the MS game (<1 year), but racked up enough to show DW what all these shenanigans have been about with an upcoming "free" trip. Hopefully get her onboard more!

I try and contribute whenever possible and help confirm/refute new ideas by testing them for myself. Look forward to some great discussions!

alcwj

Level 2 Member
Alcwj here. Living in Bay Area where MS is always competitive and challenging. No blog, no hog, no smog.

MrMike

Level 2 Member
Hey everyone, my name is Mike (obviously). From Florida but living in Peru now. Trying to do as much credit card churning & MS as I still can. I got started on FWF back around 04 then got involved with miles & points in 2010.
If anyone is coming to visit Lima and wants to hang out, let me know

Brian

Level 2 Member
Hi, I'm Brian, from the Boston area. I've been a fan of the blogs, but haven't really commented, so I'm looking forward to becoming more involved here.

Radar

Level 2 Member
Hello All, I'm Mark from St Louie MO and I've been at this almost 2 years. Not new but def not an old hand. Looking to expand into cash back since I'm cash poor and points rich. Would love access to the second level and look forward to contributing my limited but possibly unique knowledge

VTIVX

Level 2 Member
VTIVX here, I'm in AK; my main area of interest is finance in general; a few specific interests include CC bonuses, MS, frugality, saving and investing; I'm fairly new to this hobby but looking forward to this forum.:)

pfdlt

Level 2 Member
I am Mark from NH. Big fan of the Saverocity approach. Interests include MS and traveling on a budget.