Introduce yourself here!

Marshallonmoney

Level 2 Member
Hello, I'm in Orlando. Currently pursuing a net negative cost to MS. Have been at this for three years.[/QUOTE/]
I am in Jax. A group of us are planning a meetup in Atl
Hello, I'm in Orlando. Currently pursuing a net negative cost to MS. Have been at this for three years.
Trying to put together an ATL meetup. If interested, go the Social Gatherings Atlanta website and let me know. Don't have firm date yet.

Jml

Level 2 Member
Hello, near IAD. Some exp w/ efficient mile/point gain/use and interested in level2. Thanks

MarkyMark

Level 2 Member
Hi all, My name is Mark and I live in Michigan. You may know me as "Another Mark" on some blogs, such as Georges Buzz and Greg's FrequentMiler. I changed to MarkyMark ( this is what my niece calls me ) after others started using my original handle. I'm WOXOF on FT but haven't posted in a while. I hope to be able to share and learn things here that have become impossible on regular blogs and especially FT.

Pdxjets22

Hey everyone, my name is William and I'm a PDX flyer who has been in this game a couple years now. I'm always trying to learn more and would like to request from you Matt access to the second level to help me do so. Im looking forward to be able to converse with a community who is more well versed in MS than the general M&P community and also heeds more discretion. Thank you for creating this forum! I can't wait to see it rolling.

skuldyie

Level 2 Member
I'm in SF and dabble in low level MS. Interested in figuring out where my next trip will be and having a good group of people to chat with about travel.

mjcohen82182

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone, My name is Mitch and I'm located in NC. I've been collecting miles and sign up bonuses for 7 years and for the past year I've started doing more higher level, riskier manufactured spend. I'm more into cash than travel

ShoNuffHarlem

Level 2 Member
ShoNuffHarlem here, actually in the discount and cruise paradise of Fort Lauderdale. Got into the game is flights to Europe. One great thing is points allow you to go on open jaw trips with reasonable itineraries and different air alliances. Often the best flight is a crazy cash price especially one way.

Mark Showalter

Level 2 Member
Greetings, I'm Mark from Atlanta, and a total beginner. I'm attending a conference for Amazon sellers this fall in Dallas and my goal is to pay for air fare and hotel with points.

nightripper1

Hi - Jeffery here - got into the MS spend game about 2 years back. Use credit card bonuses, and a few other MS spend techniques to rack up points / miles to travel for free or cheap. Goal is to travel the world a few trips a year, all via points :)

MikeY

Level 2 Member
Hi all! I'm currently based in Socal, but I'm moving to Chicago in about a month. I first got into MS when the Amex BCP came out uncapped, but I've branched out a lot since then. I'm looking forward to some good MS discussion here!

Miles

Level 2 Member
Hello Fellow Flyers! I'm from Austin, "lifetime" Plat on AA and status-free on all the other carriers. I retired from an 8-5 job to run my own company, which is configured to let me travel whenever the urge strikes. My wife's job is not so flexible, but she lets me go alone if I don't stay too long. I've done some of the traditional MS activities of the past, but need to keep it up as churnable CCs become more and more difficult to find.

Thank you for setting up this forum, Matt! It will be a welcome source of knowledge.

PointsMahalo

Level 2 Member
Hi all! I'm an avid traveler and points enthusiast living in the Hawaiian islands. When I took my first 6+ month trip outside the US almost 10 years ago I knew I was hooked on seeing new places and trying new things. It is only in the last few years that I've gotten into the points/miles game in order to fund my travel addiction. I'm looking forward to collaborating with folks and making new friends who are also interested in this zany hobby.

Buckaroo

Level 2 Member
Hello everyone. I am in Southern CA. I have been in the points game for the last year. I really enjoy the Saverocity blogs and am excited about the forum. I would like to know more about the second level and look forward to sharing methods and ideas. Special thanks to Matt, our fearless leader, for creating the forum and being a gracious host to the community.

essenn

Level 2 Member
Hello all. Been following Saverocity from Northern CA for some time. Hope to continue my education and contribute when I have something to offer. Hope to be invited to the second level.

johndeere19

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone. I'm a fairly new saverocity reader and signed up because this seems like a really great community. I'm based in NYC and am heavily involved in MS and collecting/redeeming FF/Hotel miles and look forward to checking out level 2 soon!

cz606

Level 2 Member
Hello. I am fairly new to travel rewards and have been reading Saverocity for a few months now. I am in the Midwest and look forward to reading and contributing in level 2.

RJP

Level 2 Member
Ray from NJ. Recently back into the game, and appreciate the insight and input from those willing to share. I'm "specializing" in using points and miles for dive trips, and Interested to see what I can share on level 2.

recklessmax

Level 2 Member
Hey Everyone - This is Max from NJ. Hope you guys having a great memorial day weekend. I have been into MS from past 2 years and enjoy reading saverocity since the posts here keep me engaged .Always on the hunt for the next great MS idea/clue and I look forward to both sharing and learning with you guys. I ám interested in joining and interacting at Level 2

SC Parent

Level 2 Member
Hi, I'm near SJC and got started in 2011, just before Amex stopped letting you "bump the bonus" on the PRG. While I'd love to focus on international travel, due to babysitting restrictions and having just moved to the expensive Bay Area from the almost as expensive Seattle area, I'm most interested in maximizing cash back with side adventures on earning miles/points. It bothers me when people get $20k in MOs each day (as I saw last week) - my philosophy is "everything in moderation keeps the music playing." I also love hacks like HHonors Gold for Visa Infinite card numbers. I also have a spouse who isn't interested/supportive of MS or miles & points, so it's an interesting balancing act with this hobby. I'd appreciate the opportunity to contribute to Level 2.

deere1

Level 2 Member
I'm from northwestern Illinois, and got started in the points and miles less than a year ago due to a family reunion trip to Scandinavia (which we are leaving for in 3 weeks!). With two kids, being able to pay for the flights and hotels with mostly points (and a little time) has eased the financial burden by quite a bit. Once in the MS mode, I have found it a bit addicting and am now interested in expanding my knowledge of the best tips and tricks, plus any new ideas that pop up.

DXC

Level 2 Member
Hello, I'm David from Indianapolis. I have been doing MS for the last 2 years and I look forward to learning from and contributing to this forum. I am interested in joining and interacting at Level 2

Alek

Level 2 Member
Hi,
Alek here from MSP. Fairly diversified with Avios, UR, AA and inevitable DL. Interested in Level 2 activities and any opportunity to break DL chains.

jwatson

Level 2 Member
Hello All. I live in IND and have been at this game for about a year. I've gone through the basics and now am interested in expanding my use of MS. Please include me in the group that is interested in learning more about the 2nd level.

Manspender

Level 2 Member
Hey all, Manspender here. Have been in the game for longer than some but not quite as long as others(2.5 yrs). I dabble in MS a bit but like the return of CCs better. I am very interested in meeting Aim, Coolguy007, Anh, Nursetraveler, Jac and Josh and any other SEA members in Level 2. We need to get together and put our cards in one pile since it is a tough way of life here. I myself do not feel bad about the CVS shutdown because it put the rest of the world in our shoes. See you in level2, Matt beam me up! Oh yea I am an RN too Travelnurse.

mstier

Level 2 Member
Hey ya'll - my name is Mike. Originally from the east coast but living out in the sfbay area with the wifey and baby. I've been reading saverocity and a few other blogs for about a month picking up tips and getting started in the game. We've got a lot of travel to pay for over the next 12 months and so just got barclay arrival card this month and hit the 3k spending as of Saturday! Getting my feet wet as I wait for my BB card to show up in the mail - goal is to rack up as many points as possible without doing any major damage in the credit score department. Intermediate goal (2 months or so) is to pick up a southwest companion pass and then just get the machine rolling. Hoping to contribute to the community along the way!

DarrellDoesDallas

Level 2 Member
My name is Darrell and I am usually out of TX NE or IA. Been in the game about 4 years. I feel I can contribute to MS discussions and previous to Canadian Kilometers completely ruining LM, I had a lot to offer there as well as far as tricked cities finding better availability and boomerangs.

I would like to request to participate in Level 2 access

bama

Level 2 Member
Love the site and the savings. Most interested in credit card deals and travel. Definitely interested in contributing to the second level discussion. Saving money is the best hobby anyone could have.

talonesi

Level 2 Member
Good morning, checking in from the Carolinas. I'm looking forward to sharing and contributing on the new forum as well as picking up a few tips.

Jason S.

Level 2 Member
Hi!! I am Jason. Based in Brooklyn, New York. I have followed Saverocity for about a year and am thrilled at the addition of the forums!! I really look forward to exploring the level 2 forums and upping my MS (please grant access)!!

Last edited:

Jeff Kinberg

Level 2 Member
Hi, my name is Jeff and I live in Brooklyn. Since college ended, I have always been intrigued by traveling for points and always looking to learn and share all I can. Look forward to contributing to the community.

Gail

Level 2 Member
Hi, my name is Gail and I'm looking for level 2 access. I live on the SF peninsula and have been doing this credit card game for a year or two. Have accomplished great trips but would like to expand. Thanks, Matt. I like your approach.

Road Humps

Level 2 Member
Hi there everyone. My name is Alex and I'm a FlyerTalk refugee. Have been MSing for about 2 years and am ready to teach and learn new tricks. I'd love it if I never had to visit WM again. Hah.