Frequent Traveler University moves to DC, and its only a month away! Frequent Traveler University DC will take place at the Crystal City Marriott in Northern Virginia, just out side of Washington, DC (in fact, its walking distance from Reagan National Airport!), August 11-12.
Frequent Traveler University DC
I’m excited to to be a part of a really great group of speakers lined up. You can see the full agenda via the FTU Signature DC Page, but to highlight a few:
- Greg the Frequent Miler will share his top 10 Insider Tips
- There will be a Beginner’s Boot Camp Track covering everything from concepts, airline awards, and manufactured spending
- I’ll be talking about reselling, which will be a taste of the full day ResellingDO event I’ll be hosting in September
- Matthew Klint will be talking about exotic travel – whether its the aspirational beach destinations, or those places you see in the news and may be curious to visit.
- DC Local Charles McCool will be talking about habits of happy travelers, which is important, because so often we focus so much on the planning that the experience somehow falls short.
- Spencer Howard, another fellow DC Local will be covering Award Sweet Spots, and trust me, if you like my trip reports, you are going to want to learn from him, he’s all about premium travel.
Getting the Greatest Value out of Frequent Traveler University DC
The speakers at Frequent Travel University DC really are spectacular, but the real value of these events is the networking. As I’ve said before, Embrace the Community! This is an excellent opportunity to network with like minded travel hackers.
Even better, you can now save $30 off the ticket (net cost ends up being $219 per ticket) with code SIZZLE if you grab tickets with this link by Midnight PST on 20 July 2018. Also, if you are going, please don’t forget to sign up for the Friday, August 10 pizza dinner at Fire Works Pizza 2350 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201 (attendees will get a RSVP email prior to the event, limited to first 55 participants to register, includes assorted pizzas, drinks not included.)
Will you be at FTU DC?