The Weekly Travel News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Uber Drivers doing bad things… Don’t cancel your uber ride at the request of the driver
- National is rolling out BMW X3’s – They will be in the Executive Aisle as a free upgrade until the end of May. Here’s hoping you see one next time you rent!
- Heathrow T5 Transit is now easier with self-service gates. Apparently its helped ques significantly.
- The curious case of an extra passenger.
- Joe shares an interesting and important perspective on credit card annual fees; how many do you pay?