The Weekly Travel News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- I totally missed this one last week. Great Disney World on property hotel hack. If you’re going to Disney, please stay on property (my recommendation), and this hack makes it a whole lot more affordable!
- Etihad has gutted Brussels Airline Awards. This was previously a huge sweet spot.
- Nick, writing for Frequent Miler has a cool post on spending Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
- Another installment from the Girl and Globe takes on Vietnam. Before reading this, I couldn’t even find Hoi An on a map, now I’m curious enough to look.
- Last call to earn and redeem Alaska Airlines miles on Delta, from Travel Codex.
- Hyatt is awarding free nights, but they aren’t necessarily telling you when you’ve earned them. This is why AwardWallet is so great!
Miles, Points, Reselling and Amazon
- Hobbies and side businesses, perhaps an apt article as we approach tax day.
- Shawn follows up on his post and the concerning trend of sellers that are purely fraudulent.
- Ariana talks about why she’s not manufacturing spend as much lately. I think her post really underscores how important various bank relationships are, and how we should treat them more than just transactionally.