- Starting Out and American Airlines’ Flagship Lounge – Chicago
- Review: Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER Chicago-Narita
- Review: Japan Airlines First Class Lounge – Haneda
- Review: Japan Airlines Business Class 777-200 Haneda to Bangkok
- Review: Thai Airways Orchid Spa and Royal Orchid Lounge
- Review: Thai Airways 787-8 Business Class – Bangkok to Denpasar-Bali
- Review: Grand Hyatt Bali
- Review: Denpasar-Bali Airport and Premier Lounge
- Review: Singapore A330 Business Class Denpasar-Bali to Singapore
- Review: Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Review: Singapore Airlines Private Room
- Review: Singapore Airlines A380 Suites Class Singapore to Hong Kong
- Review: Emirates Lounge – Hong Kong
- Review: Emirates A380 First Class Hong Kong to Dubai
- Review: Emirates First Class Terminal – Dubai
- Review: Emirates A380 First Class Dubai to Washington, DC (Dulles)
We boarded our A380 bound for home (Dulles) after last call had already been announced via the monitors. As you can see below, last call wasn’t truly last call. You’ll also see below that we were on an older A380, with lower walls.
The Emirates A380 First Class Seat
The seat was comfortable, and just like our previous flight. Hopefully some of these angles are different, to give you a better view of the seat.
Since we had an older variation of the A380, you can see the older seat / flatscreen control.
We were provided pajama’s and amenities. Below are those offered to my wife.
The Meal Service
We couldn’t start off an Emirates A380 First Class experience any way other than with caviar. There is just no other option.
Following that, we had entrees, here is the beef entree:
My wife attempted to go healthy with some vegetables and cheese.
There was also a pre-arrival meal:
The On board First Class Bar
The bar at the back of the plane was quite crowded but the front bar was very nice. This is of course the same bar that gets converted into a tranquil waterfall after the shower. Note the Henessey Paradis on the left.
The Emirates A380 First Class Shower
Of course, I couldn’t pass up the shower.
You’ll note below the different shampoos and soap amenities. Personally, I was disappointed with this change.
Overall, the flight was wonderful. Further, it was nice to arrive at one of our home airports on an A380. It was our first time with that wonderful option! Emirates’ upgauge of their flight to Washington-Dulles is certainly a great benefit. The service, as always, was wonderful.