It was a pretty hectic weekend and start to the week, so here’s a few highlights:
- There was a pretty phenomenal Qatar Airways Business Class sale from Vietnam a couple nights ago. Could it have been a mistake? Could it have been a expertly crafted and targeted great deal?
- Treating people with kindness is always important, but this flight attendant went above and beyond the call of duty.
- God Save The Points writer Gilbert Ott has an amazing marketing push going on at the moment, and he’s even gotten British Airways to play ball with him, giving away free upgrades. Miles from Blighty happened to see him.
- Malaysia is looking to put lay flats on their 737s.
- There might also be a better sign-up bonus for a Delta American Express card coming – so if you’ve been holding off, it may be a good time to monitor.