The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
The latest Saverocity Observation Deck Podcast is live! Episode 46 – Polaris, bAAsic Economy and 2017 Predictions – you’ll actually be surprised by some of the stuff you hear!
- American has released more information about their Basic Economy. Here’s a fun review of the changes from P.F. Digest.
- Apparently uniforms at American are making flight attendants sick. The metric seems to be 10% of the 27,000 flight attendants are having some reaction to the uniform, and there are other data points referencing the same manufacturer. I have never heard of clothes making one sick before, but the numbers make me think that it’s probably cheaper to just change the uniform, but, that’s just me.
- Richard Kerr, writing for The Points Guy outlines how government officials fly. It’s a fun read.
- Brazil continues to struggle with mosquitoes, the latest, a yellow fever outbreak. So next time you go to Rio, make sure you take your yellow card!
Miles and Points:
- Vinh shares insight into how to avoid getting banned by credit card issuers.
- Chasing the Points shares how you can find the best products in Retail Arbitrage.
- Matt talks about cleaning up the books, as resellers prepare for taxes.
- ResellingDO Special Edition On Sale now! – This will be a small event to be held in Las Vegas.
- No man (or woman) is an island – Embrace the Community!
- The Weekend Entrepreneur
- Popular Marriott Flight and Hotel Packages
- British Airways: I am not a Robot!