Introduce yourself here!

freebee

Level 2 Member
Hi, I am from Dallas. Love travelling. Have got into the cards and miles game about a year ago. Travel is fun, but free (almost) is better.

Drew3916

Level 2 Member
Hello. I'm from Missouri, and I am a vet of roughly... 4 months. I used to think I knew what I was doing... and now I find myself embarrassed to have a Marriott credit card in his wallet -- Hyatt points are worth more. Anyway, looking forward to continuing to learn and to hopefully contributing along the way.

Viet Travelers

Level 2 Member
Hi all,
I'm Dan based in SJC. I've joined the miles/points game for 18 months. Most of my trips are in domestic coach. I love to take my family with me so the points are really help in coach. I love Saverocity because the blogs are very different from what you learn at BoardingArea. Thanks all and if you're in SJC area, I'd love to meet up and talk shop :)

MSPTraveler

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone. My name is Travis, and I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area. Savings and free travel are my goals.

Matt, I'd certainly appreciate Level 2 access!

Bubble O Bill

Level 2 Member
Hi, I've had a penchant for money-making schemes since, at 12 years old, I convinced my parents to let me pay for a second phone line to help me win radio call-in contests (by rotating phones, I sometimes could be the first, second, third and even fourth caller). Been saving money through credit cards for about 10 years, but ramped it up 3 1/2 years ago with the AARP card promotion. I love reading this stuff, and, now in lieu of the morning paper, I check in on Saverocity, Frequent Miler, FT and a few of the others even before I get out of bed every morning. I think Matt, et al. have the right approach and this Forum may become the market leader.

ben

Level 2 Member
Hi, this is ben. I live in NYC, so I hope to share experiences with everyone on how to overcome the challenges we face earning points/rewards in this city. Thus, I hope that I can be granted access to Level 2 for this purpose. Thanks and cheers.

Eagle101

Level 3 Member
Adam here from the southest US. I've lurked the blog for awhile now and finally decided to join the forum ranks. Matt, I'd appreciate lvl 2 access for further research and to help others as needed/wanted.

midnightinharlem

Level 2 Member
Hey there, another NYC resident here. Just moved here and looking forward to learning and sharing some tips on earning points/miles, as well as redeeming. Have an interesting off-the-run idea/discussion I'd like to get started in the Level 2 forum. Thanks.

Raj

Level 2 Member
Hey, I am Raj from CLT. Too bad I miss the DO but don't wanna miss getting level2. Realized the power of MS and hence boarded the ship :)

Shantravels

Level 2 Member
Hi I'm Shan from DFW. Not a noob, but not an expert. My area seems to be full of MSers like myself, based on the WM kiosk use and lack of gcs at office stores, especially during good promos.

c2nah777

Yes, it is a goatee.
Hi all,
Pretty new to the game, but always been a deal hunter. Cincinnati area. Looking forward to getting lots of miles with my new Chase United. Hats off to my friend InstinctX.

mrsjon01

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
Hi, I'm Jen, currently living in STL. I travel with my husband and kids as often as we can. I've been around FT for a while but just getting involved here on the forum (although I've been a reader for much longer). Looking forward to interacting with you all.

tennispro

Level 2 Member
Hey!

I've been in to the travel hacking community and have gotten some really great trips from it! Just moved to Seattle, so I'm excited about a new base of operations! Looking forward to getting to know the community and would love to get involved with the Level 2 forums as well.

Jason

Level 2 Member
I'm Jason, from Fresno, CA. Started MSing about 7 months ago and have seen it change so much already. Looking forward to reading more and I'm especially in hearing from anyone around my area. More fun MSing with a buddy.

Shak Y

Level 2 Member
Sean from NYC. Getting back home from our first ever first class flight, spoiling my wife into letting me play the miles/points game.

Newest pet peeve is every Manhattan riteaid going cash only day by day.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

Hello everyone. I'm a level 5 wizard looking forward to finding some local people to add to my Dungeons & Dragons game. Where is the forum to discuss 10-rolls and orc conquests?

DevonLouisville

Level 2 Member
Devon from Louisville, KY(SDF). We have the advantage of tons of places to buy/unload MS opportunities without many questions being asked. Would love to network with anyone and everyone and love to help each other out. I've been MS'ing/Travel Hacking for about 3 years and still learn something new almost daily. I hate forums where people get rudely bashed for asking what others imply are simple questions so I try to help out everyone as much as possible.

Jennifer

Level 2 Member
Supporter
Devon from Louisville, KY(SDF). We have the advantage of tons of places to buy/unload MS opportunities without many questions being asked. Would love to network with anyone and everyone and love to help each other out. I've been MS'ing/Travel Hacking for about 3 years and still learn something new almost daily. I hate forums where people get rudely bashed for asking what others imply are simple questions so I try to help out everyone as much as possible.
Welcome, Devon! Nice to see you here. :)

jfkeze

Level 2 Member
Andrew aka JFKEZE from FT... been playing the miles game since 2008, old school MS with the Dollar Coins, need to learn some of the new tricks in the MS game

LowlySpartan

Level 2 Member
Hello everyone. Been churning for a while, but just getting into MS. Glad to have found another forum to get and give information.

Lindy

Level 2 Member
greetings all. i'm lindy from denver. looking to learn some amazing MS skills here and looking forward to sharing ideas.

Onyx

Level 2 Member
DC local. Can walk to DCA and love having 3 airports within 1hrs. from home! Once logged 50,000 miles .... driving in a year! Interested in the 2nd level. Thanks!

Jason Kusner

Level 2 Member
Hello All, Been signed up for this forum for a while and figured it was time to findally make a comment. Been doing MS for about 18 months out of the Columbus, OH area. Looking to continue my learning here in the Forums.

VerMagnusson

Level 2 Member
Read the first page and looks like we've got a bunch of NJ people, so time to add another to the list! I'm VerMagnusson, been a reader for a while and figured I was missing out by not participating in the Forum.

Andreas

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone! I'm Andrea and I'm in the BOS area. Glad to be a member here, I am also interested in Level 2 access.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Pradeep

Level 2 Member
Hello everyone. Just started out with the miles game.
I am interested in the second level. Thanks for organizing this great forum Matt!!

edhayn

Level 2 Member
Hi, My name is Edie. I'm not a newbie, but definitely not 'experienced' either. :) I'm looking for a great forum to learn from more experienced folks. I live in NC.

Can you give me more info on this secret 2nd level? :)
Thanks!

BrianJapan

Level 2 Member
Brian here...originally from NJ - 4 years at school in Pa, 15 years living in Japan, now 3 years back "home" in NJ but with 20+ trips back to Japan during the past three years - so you can guess at what point in time I got "interested" in MS and the miles/points game...interested soon gave way to addicted and now it is somewhere between a hobby and a job - which I enjoy (and take part in) most every day...I am interested in the 2nd level access and upping my game - and perhaps even contributing if it seems helpful and feels right all around...Cheers.

Kal

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone, I am Kal based out of Chitown. Looking forward to sharing ideas and learning new stuff here.