The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- I’m sure many have seen emotional support dogs on planes, or read about them in the news or on twitter. But have you ever seen an emotional support duck?
- Don’t try taking your Samsung Note 7 on a plane, it’s banned by DOT now, and well, you put every single other person on the aircraft at risk by bringing it.
- Cranky Flier weighs in on Delta’s transcon strategy, and why its unlikely we’ll see American upgrade their DCA-LAX flights.
- Frequent Miler is enjoying the week of his life with Richard Branson – check out all the videos and posts from the week!
Miles and Points:
- Will the Amex Platinum 5x work for Mileage Plus X apps? And if so, for how long?
- Doctor of Credit confirms that Chase will launch an inferior Ink Business Preferred.