The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
Reminder: Tonight – 10 June, there is a Travel Hacker meet-up / dinner in Clarendon VA.
- Here’s your guide to Heathrow Express alternatives to get from Heathrow into central London.
- Matthew Klint shares a rather detailed review of the new Etihad First Class Lounge in Abu Dhabi
- Lucky shares a one stop shop for Visa requirements. I usually just go to travel.state.gov but this seems to be a good resource too.
- Dreading that call to British Airways? Here’s a tool that shows you which BA offices are open around the world.
Miles and Points
- Ed has made the plunge into getting the best deal going for domestic travel – the Southwest Companion Pass… Mine expired at the beginning of the year, and despite the lateness of the year, I am working on getting another, if only for quick easy trips to FL.
- Frequent Miler tries to avoid his head exploding – although I think reading about all the complexity for credit card bonuses, mine has.
- Don’t MS in Oklahoma. Shawn reports that Oklahoma police now have a tool for “civil asset forfeiture” of gift cards.