Frequent Traveler University (FTU) is one of the biggest conference series in the mile and point community (alongside the Chicago Seminars). Lucky for those of us in the National Capital Region, FTU is coming back to the Washington DC area 11-12 August 2018!
Frequent Traveler University in DC
FTU is bringing a great group of speakers to DC, and I say that not just because I’m included!
Ok in all seriousness, it’s really a solid line-up:
- Tiffany Funk – she’s the one writing all those great posts about redeeming miles and points over at One Mile at a Time.
- Matthew Klint – He’s not just the guy fighting airlines like Aeroplan and Swiss, he’s also traveled to more exotic places than anyone else I know.
- Spencer Howard – This guy travels in first class almost as much as I do! He’s also explored some interesting manufacturing techniques like RoomiPay
- Jeanne Marie Hoffman – She looks at travel from a completely different view than I do, and she knows the ins and outs of Las Vegas – luckily, she’ll be sharing some of her secrets!
- Stefan Krasowski – Ok, maybe Matthew doesn’t go as far flung as Stefan, he’s been to more places than most. He was the First Guest at the Four Season’s in Seychelles, and travels faster than me! I’m sure he’s already blown my 74 hours in India–which included a wonderful stay at the Oberoi in Agra–out of the water.
- Becky Pokora – If you’ve ever traveled and done a “hop on, hop off” bus, or other “sightseeing” options, you need to hear what Becky does as she demonstrates and advocates SightDOING.
- Ed Pizzarello will be considering the beltway battle between American and United in the DC area, as well as other topics.
- And many others!
So, if you’re not already attending, you can grab tickets with this link enter code: EASTER by Midnight PST on 10 April 2018 to Save $30! (net cost ends up being $219 per ticket).
Will I see you at Frequent Traveler University in DC?