Plenti Does Offer Value Like This One At Rite Aid

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member

My friend Trevor doesn’t think there’s any hidden value behind Plenti, but I like to this promotion helps its case. Not everyone agrees that Plenti has any value to the program.

There is a promotion this week with June 13 being the last day at Rite Aid for OneVanilla prepaid cards where you can earn 500 Plenti points per card, which makes this offer an instant money maker, especially if you combine with a drug store bonus spend card. This works out if you’re already spending money at Rite Aid and earning some Plenti points is gravy until there’s better options.

Continue reading...

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
Back 8/30 to 9/5...
VVGC.JPG

I'ma try and split about 3 AGCs from the Safeway AGC J4U + CC in my attempt to buy 2 Vanilla VGCs at RA.

How's RA re splits and non-personalized GCs? Bueller?

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
I'ma try and split about 3 AGCs from the Safeway AGC J4U + CC in my attempt to buy 2 Vanilla VGCs at RA.

How's RA re splits and non-personalized GCs? Bueller?
Update: I failed at two stores just by mentioning CC. Nonetheless I have confidence no hard-code (FWIW I believe all GD stuff is hard-coded againt CC).

swonavy

Level 2 Member
I have no problem purchashing VGC with CC or non personalized AGC at the three RA in my area. It is my preferred store since no id is needed to track quantity.

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
RA has the 500 points wyb 2 MCGC this week thru Saturday.

I'm wondering if it will stack with this...
plenti.com/earn-points/partner-offers/partner-offer-details?page=details&id=5029&couponDisplayClassification=1
...activation required.

Another Plenti offer I haven't strategized yet...
marketplace.plenti.com/p/spend100andget500.htm

On the question of whether Plenti+RA+GC yields RA status, it seems hit-or-miss. Re my Aug 30 post upthread, I did the offer twice at two different RAs. One of the sets of 500 points got me halfway to RA status (silver I think) and the other got the points but non-qualifying or something. Last month I did something similar and they were all non-qualifying points. Even redeeming points, at some RAs I can and at others I can't LOL.

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
SUCCESS re previous post's first two paragraphs...

500 per the ad (ends today)
2000 per the activated promo

Later I'ma edit this post re RA POS variability....so for the transaction above I went back to the particular RA store whose Plenti points were qualifying points (fwiw the terminology for qualifying points is Wellness+ Status Points; see, all points are Plenti Points but only some count as Wellness+ Status Points).

My history since Plenti started and as of yesterday, is I've bought 3 sets of 2x500 GCs. The 1st was at the good store (where I went today). The other 2 sets were at RAs with apparently a different POS system. Well my Wellness+ Status Points hit ~500 with that 1st store, but never increased ~1000 from buying the other 2 sets at the other closer RAs.

So since my plan included buying 2 more GCs today, I wanted the status so I went to the known-good RA. But here's where it gets even more interesting: BEFORE I even bought the 2 GCs today, the cashier wanted them rung up separate from my beer so she rang the beer up first. That receipt shows the other ~1000 as qualifying too! Bottom Line: my receipts from the crappy RAs show I only had ~500, but without earning any more my receipt from the known-good RA show ~1500. Very weird.

TL/DR: you might have status at some RAs and not at others LOL.

Last edited:

Malvina

Level 2 Member
01/24/16 - 01/30/16

800 ($8)
plenty points when you buy 2 Vanilla visa gift cards.
Limit 2 per Plenty card.

500 ($5) points - TJMaxx, Game Stop when you buy $25 of these items
Limit 2 per Plenty card.

500 ($5) points - XBox, AMC, Subway, Red Robin when you buy $25 of these items
Limit 2 per Plenty card.

1000 ($10) points - Applebees, IHOP when you buy $50 of these items
Limit 2 per Plenty card.

300 ($3) points when you buy Netspend Visa Prepaid card $2.95 with Plenti card.
Limit 1.

Malvina

Level 2 Member
04/24/16 - 4/30/16
page 11

800 ($8) plenty points when you buy 2 Vanilla visa gift cards.
Limit 2 per Plenty card.

500 ($5) points - Google play when you buy $25
Limit 2 per Plenty card.