Introduce yourself here!

Kate

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone, I'm Kate. I have loved travel since I backpacked around the world the summer after graduating from college. That was a long time ago, and I am so grateful that some of what I've learned online has enabled me to travel in a far more comfortable way! I just read the pyramid about posting and love the idea of a truly civil, helpful forum. Hope to learn more about level two also. Thanks Matt.

cactus

Level 2 Member
Hi, I'm Lowell in MRY. I love to travel and to use MS to get me there. Thanks Matt for creating this forum.

sac22803

Level 2 Member
Hello everyone. My name is Matt. I am from SMF area. Been collecting miles and points since 2005, but only got serious about it 2 years ago. Still consider myself an amateur in the collecting and MS game, and hoping to learn from the experts. Want to be able to show my kids the world, like my father was able to do for me.

CamD

Level 2 Member
Hi all, I'm CamD and have been working MS for a while through vanilla, paypl, amzn, etc to meet card spend requirements, but would like level 2 access to become more involved. Thanks.

PaulNYC

Level 2 Member
Hi all. I'm Paul. I've been collecting miles and points for a while now and it's allowed me to take a lot of amazing trips for next to nothing. I work in the investment field (specifically fixed income/bonds) so to the extent anyone has any questions about that with regards to personal finance feel free to drop my a line.

Marc

Hi all,

I'm Marc and I live in NY. Happy to be a part of this forum and to participate. I'm an avid miles collector and have a real passion for travel. Looking forward to learning more. Would love to find out more about Level 2 and how to become a member.

Brian S

Level 2 Member
Hey everyone, my name is Brian and I am new here. Live in Denver, CO, and I love to travel. Looking forward to learning some new tricks...especially now that I have a 9 month old!

ks7827

Level 2 Member
hi everybody. i'm eric from kansas city, mo. i work in IT and have been travelling a lot lately. i've been introduced to this hobby since last year and have been collecting points since then. i'd like to be a member of the level 2 forums. thanks.

ramgoru

hello all ... collecting miles as hobby for the last 6m (AP, BB method) and love to travel. would love to be in Level 2. Thanks!

rockhopper

Level 2 Member
I'm a newbie at the points game & looking to learn more! Got my start w/Chase Ultimate Rewards, and haven't done anything with them thus far, but I'm starting to accumulate a nice stash so trying to figure out the best methods to utilize them (and accumulate more!).

atlion25

Level 2 Member
Hello all, my name is Kevin and currently serving in the military overseas. Would love to learn more about how to become a Level 2 member.

richklhs

Level 2 Member
Howdy all, I'm Richard from Georgia currently living in Tokyo while in the Navy. Really interesting in MS level 2, I was going through $20k a month before I moved overseas last year and I miss it every day. I am the owner and writer of www.thepointsjock.com

MrInternational

Level 2 Member
Hello all, I am based out of SoCal but been living in the Caribbean for the past couple of years for school. I have been playing the CC game for a few years now to help finance my trips to and from school.

Oh and Matt, I would love to learn more about the 2nd level of the site.

SayainStar

Level 2 Member
Hello Everyone,
I'm Richard from Maryland. Been turned onto the game a couple of years ago from a friend who recently referred to this site. Read around and I like everything here so I figured I should join up.

Matt, thanks for setting up everything and I would love to learn about 2nd level stuff.

tvmatt

Level 2 Member
Hi - I'm Matt & I'm based out of DC. I love to travel, but hate to go broke doing so, which is why I'm here!

heybull

Level 2 Member
Hi. Rick from California. The last few years I have been doing a lot of fun travel with my family. I would like to know more about your level 2 as I really like learning/sharing ideas how to maximize my miles, point, and credit cards.

PointsEarner615

Level 2 Member
Short-time lurker here and on Twitter with the same handle. Based out of the PDX area (hi Elaine!) Very new to MS and I'm just slowly "leveling up" if you will. I'm really enjoying the high signal to noise ratio of Saverocity's content and would hopefully contribute to a Level 2 membership.

JOHN Hansen

Level 2 Member
Hi travelers: I'm John from Canada (in the summer) and Arizona in the winter. I have been to 32 countries on 5 continents. Several times to the ones that were the most fun, such as 22x to Cuba, and 17x to Puerto Rico. Going to these and other Spanish speaking countries (Venezuela, Canary Islands, Mexico, all Central America countries) helped me to learn sufficient Spanish language to get where and what I needed, and to help other travelers.
I'm here to continue my education & travels, and to help if I can.

Lance

Level 2 Member
Good day everyone,

I'm originally from the great city of Chicago, but currently live in the rural area of it's northern neighbor. I only recently got into the game (about 10 months ago), but enjoy playing as much as the next guy. I hope to be able to exchange ideas with you all along the way.

Happy travels!

Lance,

What part of WI are you from?
Milwaukee area. Where are you located??

bvddy

I'm Andrew from Spokane, Washington. I recently moved back to the states after living in Vietnam for ten months. Excited to be here and learn!

greatbooga

Your order has been approved
Hey folks

I'm Dean...live in Madison, WI and look forward to swapping tips and experiences in this game we all enjoy and benefit from.

DC_Points_&_Miles

Level 2 Member
Hi All,

I'm Doug, in the D.C. Metro area. Looking to diversify my skillset from the techniques I currently use - Buxx --> BB, Metabank VGCs --> BB.

isobro

Level 2 Member
Hey folks

I'm Dean...live in Madison, WI and look forward to swapping tips and experiences in this game we all enjoy and benefit from.
Dean, Madison here too. We can swap ideas if your up to it. I'm a little hesitant as the last guy I shared with hit it was too hard and caused one of my sources to change policies.

liftingbrosef

HI,

from the Pacific Northwest. Currently Doing VGC -> BB. Very interested in learning new techniques and sharing my experiences here in the great norhtwest!

JeffB

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone. I am Jeff and live in Phoenix. I have been collecting miles for a long time but not through MS. I would like to start getting into that process.

houstonmama

Level 2 Member
Hello everybody! I'm Luisa and I live in SW Houston. I first started the points and miles game in 2011 when I decided to work from home w/out pay (SAHM). I love to travel and I realized very quickly that I needed to find a way to be able to keep traveling with a smaller income. Excited about joining a new forum!

ACFDguy

Level 2 Member
Gus here in the DC area. Regular old fireman learning from all of you and making mistakes along the way. Folks at work try to live vicariously through me as I've learned to travel on my numerous days off for a bit less than most. Take care and stay safe. Change those smoke detector batteries:)

mp7984

Michael from Chicago here. Home of the Chicago Bulls & Deep Dish Pizza. Love the game of travel hacking and potentially save money when I can. I've been a pretty hardcore follower of saverocity for a good year (always just been a reader), however a buddy of mine recently told me to join this forum! So here I am!