The Weekly Travel News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Travel Caching – a Tim Ferriss concept similar to Jason Bourne; I’d love to do this, but I find I don’t travel to the same places nearly enough to justify it.
- Is United getting it right or wrong with incentivizing passengers to check their bag.
- Pooling points can get you a lot of value, see how that happens with Citi Thank You points.
- You’ve probably heard, enhanced screening is coming to domestic flights. This is fairly consistent most of the international places I travel, so it’s not terribly surprising. But you can avoid this with TSA PreCheck.
- Etihad lost some money this past year... only $2 Billion… I wonder how much of that was Alitalia though..
- I haven’t done this myself, but it looks like this might be a one time opportunity to generate a ton of miles with GOL Smiles
- AMEX updates it’s terms, makes them more aggressive against travel hackers.
- More on Timeshare Strategies — I’ve been finding this series of guest posts as rather interesting.
- Interesting potentials in this FrequentMiler post regarding the Chase Ink Preferred
- Highlighting The Speakers of ResellingDO 5
- Earn 8,000 bonus miles from Airline Shopping Portals!
- Earn 10,000 United Miles per night with PointsHound
- Comparing the Hyatt Zilara Cancun and Jamaica
- Monday Roundup: Business Wisdom, AMEX Offer, Great American Eclipse
- Which Airline Serves 5% of the Worlds Caviar Supply?