Since it’s Saturday…
Do any of you remember those “Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey” bits that used to appear on Saturday Night Live a long time ago? Here are Jack’s thoughts on money.
- If I ever get real rich, I hope I’m not real mean to poor people, like I am now.
- I’d rather be rich than stupid.
- I can’t stand cheap people. It makes me real mad when someone says something like, “Hey, when are you going to pay me that $100 you owe me?” or “Do you have that $50 you borrowed?” Man, quit being so cheap!
- I hope that after I die, people will say of me: “That guy sure owed me a lot of money.”
- It’s easy to sit there and say you’d like to have more money. And I guess that’s what I like about it. It’s easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money.