PSA: Solution to eClaimsLine “Unable to upload document” error

italdesign

Level 2 Member
eClaimsLine.com, aka Card Benefit Services, is used by several credit cards from Chase, Capital One, and others, to service insurance claims, including Trip Delay. When you file the claim, you are asked to upload the receipts to eclaimsline.com.

While filing a Trip Delay claim, I kept getting an “unable to upload document” error on one of my JPG receipts. The other receipts in JPG and PDF uploaded fine, so I thought maybe it didn’t like the way I took the photo of the receipt. I then scanned it into a PDF and resubmitted, and still I was getting the same error. I was really scratching my head at this point.

Eventually, I realized there’s a single quote (‘) in my file name. Could it be that this website disallows single quotes to prevent SQL injection attack or file system upset? Sure enough, after I removed the quote from the file name, the PDF uploaded fine.

In summary: make sure your file name doesn’t contain special characters such as quotes.

The post PSA: Solution to eClaimsLine “Unable to upload document” error appeared first on Points Adventure.

Continue reading...

Fabiadafia

I was looking for where to buy a control and safety monitor because I am now actively engaged in the automation of my production. I believe that it is important to choose only quality and tested products. That's how I found out about iqelectro company, where I found a Control and Safety Monitor from a well-known manufacturer. I liked the fact that the company offers a 2-year warranty on each product and the prices are pleasant. I think this store is the best for those who are looking for automation equipment