The Weekly Travel News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- More Basic Economy fares from American, are any routes you might fly, impacted?
- Did you know that you could transfer Hyatt points to anyone?
- The expansion of the Electronics Ban to flights from the European Union is still unresolved.
- More unofficial news about Singapore Airlines restarting the EWR-SIN and LAX-SIN routes. Not the best news.
- A tour of the Qantas Heritage Collection in Qantas’ Domestic Sydney terminal.
- The Gate has an interim joint statement between the EU and the US about what has been called the “pending electronics ban expansion.” Short answer – nothing yet.
- Lucky flew the Etihad A380 Residence last week; here are 10 photos. I have to admit, it does look pretty cool.
- I’ll be heading to the Westin Playa Conchal for my third time. But before we go to the Westin, we’ll be staying a night or two at the Andaz Papagayo – this is post is making me lean more toward the two nights.
- Scott awarded the first Travel Codex scholarship – I think its an excellent idea. Travel breaks many biases.
- Diamonde the Giraffe appears with Delta SkyMiles and Lyft
- Review: The Castle Hotel Orlando
- Travel is Changing, Specifically the Passenger Experience