DFW?

pillow25

Level 2 Member
Me!

EDIT: I am making a paper donation run to the Genesis Women's shelter next week. Anyone who needs things donated to the shelter, bring it to the meetup!

Last edited:

janetdoe

Level 2 Member
We're on a plane to DC right now, so I won't make it tomorrow. But I HIGHLY recommend the carne guisada at Ole's. The waiters will be impressed if you order it. ;)

EDIT: I am making a paper donation run to the Genesis Women's shelter next week. Anyone who needs things donated to the shelter, bring it to the meetup!
Ask them if they want/need hotel-size toiletries on an ongoing basis.

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
Me!

Thanks. I have a bunch of small paper notebooks that the kids could use for drawing in. I can never resist a good clearance rack.

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
My wife is a high school teacher and is in desperate need of printer paper. Her school has quit supplying her paper for her classroom (other than for tests, etc.) which doesn't make sense but yet is the reality. If anybody has extra paper that I can take to my wife it would be greatly appreciated. I will be at the meeting tomorrow. Thanks!

pillow25

Level 2 Member
We're on a plane to DC right now, so I won't make it tomorrow. But I HIGHLY recommend the carne guisada at Ole's. The waiters will be impressed if you order it. ;)

Ask them if they want/need hotel-size toiletries on an ongoing basis.
Unfortunately, full-size items only. Otherwise, I'm sure we would give them enough so that they may never need them again...

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
Great meetup yesterday.
Plan to have it at same place next month Oct 10, 2015 at noon
Location - http://www.olestexmex.com/

Coppell - Sandy Lake between MacArthur and Denton Tap in a non descript strip shopping center. The food is
good and they have a separate room for us.

Until then, happy Msing!
Linda

pillow25

Level 2 Member
Another story on the fast track to EXP - aka 25k EQPs to nowhere...I've successfully booked 3 flights to get me 24,631.50 EQPs.

• Flight 1 - DFW-CLT-MCI-CLT-DFW - 3488 base miles * 1.5 class of service bonus = 5232 EQPs (flying 11/7 and 11/14) - $406.34
  • Flight 3 - LAX-LAS-JFK-MIA-PTY-MIA-JFK-LGA-CMH - 9445 base miles * 1.5 class of service = 14,167.5 EQPs - $995.60
  • Total spent so far = 406.34*2 + 995.60 = $1808.28
Will also pick up a TD prepaid card while I am in NYC. Now to find a DFW-LAX flight on Thanksgiving... :(

Attachments

Last edited:

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
It's that time again - next Saturday is our monthly meetup - Oct 10 , 2015
Location - http://www.olestexmex.com/ Time: noon- ?
Coppell - Sandy Lake between MacArthur and Denton Tap in a non descript strip shopping center. The food is
good and they have a separate room for us.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend. Thanks!