DFW?

glocklt4

Level 2 Member
Our February meetup will be held on Feb 7 instead of Feb 14.

@noon - Grapevine Mall -Love & War in Texas restaurant.
Is there a reason for the change? I had the 14th in my calendar to be sure I could make it. 7th doesn't work. Anyone else in the same boat?

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
Is there a reason for the change? I had the 14th in my calendar to be sure I could make it. 7th doesn't work. Anyone else in the same boat?
Yep - The majority of the attendees at the last meetup were going to be traveling because of the holiday weekend - valentines/presidents.

didn't like to change the date from 2nd Saturday, but hardly anyone could make it.

Sorry you will miss it.

pillow25

Level 2 Member
I will be there. By the way, has anyone see an AmEx for Target card for sale anywhere? I can't seem to find them at Target, and it seems that they have been pulled of shelves in preparation for Redbird coming to Dallas. Please PM me if you know of a place.

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
I will be there. By the way, has anyone see an AmEx for Target card for sale anywhere? I can't seem to find them at Target, and it seems that they have been pulled of shelves in preparation for Redbird coming to Dallas. Please PM me if you know of a place.
Got you down for Saturday

edbyu

Level 2 Member
How long is the group usually at the restaurant? I would like to make it this Saturday, but might need to show up a little late.

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
I am there too.

By the way, for people wanting to donate office supplies to the Genesis shelter, please bring a list of your stuff with your name and address on it so the shelter can send you a tax donation letter. You should also keep a copy of your donation list to attach to their letter if they just list office supplies rather than every item.

glocklt4

Level 2 Member
Sorry everyone, I cannot make it unfortunately. We are behind setting up our house for a party at 2pm and there isn't enough time to make it out today at this point. See you all in March.

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
ATTN! Next DFW Meeting - Sat., Mar. 14 @noon - Grapevine Mall -Love & War in Texas restaurant.

Please RSVP to this post if you will be attending so I can get a head count. Thanks!

edbyu

Level 2 Member
ATTN! Next DFW Meeting - Sat., Mar. 14 @noon - Grapevine Mall -Love & War in Texas restaurant.

Please RSVP to this post if you will be attending so I can get a head count. Thanks!
I'll be there (a little late like last time). No food for me. Just talking.

pillow25

Level 2 Member
A little bit off topic, but does anyone want to trade a $100 Southwest gift card for a $100 AA gift card? Please PM me if you are interested.

glocklt4

Level 2 Member
FTU is this weekend in DFW. Is there still a meetup planned for this month or did I miss it last weekend when I was out of town?

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
FTU is this weekend in DFW. Is there still a meetup planned for this month or did I miss it last weekend when I was out of town?
You missed it - it was last weekend. Its usually the 2nd Saturday of the month.

For May we are changing it to 3rd Saturday - May 16th at Mercado Juarez in Dallas. Love and War in TX was too noisy!
Mercado Juarez
1901 W. Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75220
972-556-0796