CitiWallet: $25 off a $25 purchase w/ a Citi-branded MC

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
Update - found this at FatWallet so I guess it is dead.
"ungar2000 said: First 4,000 reached at 12:15PM EDT AUG 1, 2014, as per phone call with knowledgeable Citi Wallet Employee. Game over."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this over? That is, have they gotten their 4000 already?

I signed up but never used it - long story. Anyway, I saw yesterday on the info I saved that it is supposed to be used within a few days - by 9/14 or 9/15 if I remember correctly. Do I qualify since I signed up early (and maybe was among the 4000) or did they allow more than 4000 to sign up, but only the first 4000 to use it, got it?

Thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess this is what happens when SO delays answering me about the specs of what he wanted! Should've just bought a GC....

Last edited:

hollywoodms

Level 2 Member
I received an email from Citi yesterday telling me about citi wallet. In the email was included an ad for $25 off a purchase. I had already redeemed the earlier offer and had my statement credit.
Today I got a new email saying that the earlier email was a mistake, but that any purchases using citi wallet on Sept 27 and 28 would get the $25 credit. So I bought another Jcrew $25 card. Thanks Citi!