Level 2 Member
I am getting an error. :(

Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /USCWP/wallet/signon/walletsignon.action

Wogi

Level 2 Member
$25 GAP/ON/BR GC at newegg
be advised-- limit of one GC per 48 hours-
got this when doing a second one for the wifes account
This email notification has been sent to inform you that one or more items placed on the below specified order has exceeded its quantity limit allowance within its 48-hour quantity restriction period.

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
Thanks @NickPFD .

Here's the T&C for the offer, which indicate the purchase needs to be made by 9/14/14:

"* You will receive a one time statement credit after you make your first purchase of $25 or more and checkout using Citi Wallet with a Citi branded consumer MasterCard by 09/14/14. In order to qualify for this offer, the account must be open and current at the time the statement credit is applied. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer. Statement credit will be applied within 2 billing cycles."

Unless I suddenly need something from a store on their list in the next week or so, I think I will just get a $25 LivingSocial GC for my account and my husband's. Thanks again, Nick.

Last edited:

Hutch

Level 2 Member
Is the deal per Citi MC or Citi Logon? I've got plenty of citi cards but I've linked a bunch so I have fewer citi logons

Miles Mademoiselle

Level 2 Member
Is the deal per Citi MC or Citi Logon? I've got plenty of citi cards but I've linked a bunch so I have fewer citi logons
Just registered and it appears to be per login. Having only one login for my 6 cards (never needed multiples as I do with AMEX), I can't verify whether the offer would be available on another login with different cards.

phantasmic

Level 2 Member
i so happen to be in the market for new luggage, and rakuten.com is 6% cb at topcashback plus a $30 coupon code off a $100 purchase for newbies. Unfortunately couldn't use the TCB code when checking out with CitiWallet, so instead I purchased a $25 gift cert for rakuten.com using citi wallet, and will be going back to place the order at rakuten. hopefully this will have the desired effect all around.

LowHassleMS

Level 2 Member
thanks for posting.. I just finished doing this for myself and my wife. I bought two gap/banana republic GCs from newegg. I should have double dispped wiht a portal but didn't bother. I think there is a shopping portal promo with United going on right now.

We have many citi bank MCs, so if this deal is scalable, we can create a new login for each a/c by unlinking them. For now, I'm going to wait for the $25 to post.

There was a note on the citi wallet website suggesting this may not last very long

Statement credit will be applied within 2 billing cycles. Offer is available to first 4,000 qualifying transactions.

LowHassleMS

Level 2 Member
$25 GAP/ON/BR GC at newegg
be advised-- limit of one GC per 48 hours-
got this when doing a second one for the wifes account
This email notification has been sent to inform you that one or more items placed on the below specified order has exceeded its quantity limit allowance within its 48-hour quantity restriction period.
darn.. I didn't pay attention. Maybe I should buy a GC from J. Crew for wife's a/c

shoppergirl

Level 2 Member
I was wrong about Newegg. You can order multiple gift cards, you just can't order the same one twice in the same 48 hour period. My second attempt worked.

niehlin2

Level 2 Member
That is correct. I tried to order the same gift card twice. The first one was goos but the the second one was cancelled by Newegg after it was confirmed. I was able to order something else.

LowHassleMS

Level 2 Member
I bought two gap cards with different descriptions so it worked. I used the same newegg login but of course, different citi wallet ids.

GAP $25 GIFT CARD DL
GAP OPTIONS $25 GIFT CARD DL

after one credit posts, I will try this with another citi MC. We have 9 between me and wife so I hope they can do it once per login

Sesq

Level 2 Member
I saw somewhere (FWF?) that they amended the terms to cap it at 4,000 users. I am not expecting repeat business.

hollywoodms

Level 2 Member
Ugh, just bought a j crew gc but forgot to go through TCB. :(
J crew gift cards have always posted properly through shopdiscover for me, fyi. usually 10%. I placed my order and will update here when I do/do not get confirmation email from discover.

ddavidch

Level 42 Member
Interesting, I placed an order today and will see if I get the credit... there was no feedback or message with the order about this promotion...
Either way, I get a new Raspberry Pi from NewEgg.

ddavidch

Level 42 Member
Update - my credit was just applied to my Citi AA Exec... 1 month after the purchase - I had never had any notification that the promo even worked, so I had given up - just an FYI for those who did a purchase as you may still receive the credit.

Last edited:

Jivepicnic

Level 2 Member
Update - my credit was just applied to my Citi AA Exec... 1 month after the purchase - I had never had any notification that the promo even worked, so I had given up - just an FYI for those who did a purchase as you may still received the credit.
As another data point, my $25 credit was also applied a few days ago for a gift card purchase at Newegg.com. Hopefully others are seeing their credits as well.

gilapoin21

Level 2 Member
Mine was applied 1 day before my payment due date. I would set up auto payment for the due date and when the credit posted, the auto payment would fail assuming the credit zero out your balance.