AmEx Bus Gold - 75K + annual fee waived

creditwarrior

Level 2 Member
Thanks. This worked. I saw a 25,000 offer the first few times then 50,000.
I will try for the 75,000 in the morning.

Congrats.

For those unable to get the offer online, I've found way better success using incognito or private viewing on Chrome, IE, and FF going to americanexpress.com then clicking onto Small Business Cards links. The offer will then be displayed. Each time you load will give you a different offer. This was how I got the offer for my SO and myself after 10-20 attempts each.

Good luck!

creditwarrior

Level 2 Member
Just got it

The Business Gold Rewards Card

• Welcome Offer
  • Get 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Rewards Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Your application must be received by March 3, 2015 to be eligible for this offer.1

• Rewards that add up for your business
  • 3X points on airfare purchased directly from airlines
  • 2X points on US purchases of advertising in select media, shipping, at gas stations, and made directly from select computer hardware, software, and cloud computing providers
  • 1X points on other purchases
    Terms and limitations apply.2 3X and 2X apply to purchases up to $100,000 in each of the 5 industry categories per year (Computer Hardware, Software, and Cloud Computing is a single category).
It seems you cannot MS to meet the spend for this one. I presume level 3 processing?

Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents. Additional terms and restrictions apply.
Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant's code is not eligible. Purchases made through third-parties (including resellers and online marketplaces) or through a third-party payment account will not earn additional points. A purchase may not earn additional points if the merchant submits the purchase using a mobile or wireless card reader or if you use a mobile or digital wallet.

fordman85

I have been refreshing like you wouldn't believe trying to get the offer. I fear my mouse button will give out soon. I'll report back to let you guys know what I get if/when I get it!

grebel

Level 2 Member
Anyone been able to get their rewards through MS? I saw someone mention the terms above, but was curious if they were enforcing that clause? If so, I've got some work to do as my AGC purchases aren't gonna cut it

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
Anyone been able to get their rewards through MS? I saw someone mention the terms above, but was curious if they were enforcing that clause? If so, I've got some work to do as my AGC purchases aren't gonna cut it
Unless it's changed, I recall reading many data points that Amex has always counted AGC purchases for minimum spends and rewards.

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
Whew very good news!
Confirmed that my AGC orders for Gold Biz card counts towards spend/bonus. Strange though that the bonus points already posted even though my statement hasn't closed yet - with the just finished spend on the AGC order.

TriCAL77

Confirmed that my AGC orders for Gold Biz card counts towards spend/bonus. Strange though that the bonus points already posted even though my statement hasn't closed yet - with the just finished spend on the AGC order.
MG - how did you confirm AGC count towards bonus?

grebel

Level 2 Member
I can confirm this at least so far. I've reached by Min spending limit and the points are showing in pending. Guess I won't know for sure until the next statement closes. All of my spending was AGC.

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
MG - how did you confirm AGC count towards bonus?
I can confirm because of the $10K spend required, I did an AGC order of $5K then $1K of regular RedBird CC load and finally just last week did another AGC order of $5K. Membership Rewards just posted 81,636 points and I only have an older PRG Member Rewards card that I haven't done much spend in a while.

TriCAL77

I can confirm because of the $10K spend required, I did an AGC order of $5K then $1K of regular RedBird CC load and finally just last week did another AGC order of $5K. Membership Rewards just posted 81,636 points and I only have an older PRG Member Rewards card that I haven't done much spend in a while.
MJ - You loaded RedB first, and then purchased AmGC with RedB. Good to know! What about buying directly with AmGC? I see g-rebel did the direct route, but his are pending. Hopefully they post and stay.

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
MJ - You loaded RedB first, and then purchased AmGC with RedB. Good to know! What about buying directly with AmGC? I see g-rebel did the direct route, but his are pending. Hopefully they post and stay.
No. In this order:
1. Ordered $5K AGC (using Gold Biz) and then loaded/liquidated with RB.
2. Loaded $1K on Gold Biz CC directly to RB.
3. Final order of $5K AGC (using Gold Biz) and loaded/liquidated with RB.
4. MR bonus and spend points posted before statement even closed.

Vins68

Level 2 Member
Loaded serve 1k for the last of the 5k spend and the 75k MR posted right away, even before statement close.

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member

gmenrule

Level 2 Member
No. In this order:
1. Ordered $5K AGC (using Gold Biz) and then loaded/liquidated with RB.
2. Loaded $1K on Gold Biz CC directly to RB.
3. Final order of $5K AGC (using Gold Biz) and loaded/liquidated with RB.
4. MR bonus and spend points posted before statement even closed.

Just to confirm..this worked? No clawback?...Just got the 75 MR 5k+5k..Don't mind 10K AGC's on hand

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
Just to confirm..this worked? No clawback?...Just got the 75 MR 5k+5k..Don't mind 10K AGC's on hand
Yes, worked perfectly fine then and no clawbacks. Many have done this.

But now...AGCs are bust with no cash back for any denominations over $200. Hope that shit goes back to "normal".

gmenrule

Level 2 Member
Yes, worked perfectly fine then and no clawbacks. Many have done this.

But now...AGCs are bust with no cash back for any denominations over $200. Hope that shit goes back to "normal".

thanks for your rapid response......Extrabux 1% No FEE AGC's 2k.. for another 10 days or so..takes 90 days according to My Acct ..even though site says 1-7 days...so cost is Zero

Debating 3X Gas for $5.95 $500 VVGC for 10k @1.6 cnets thats 4.8% or almost $15 less $7(cost plus MO)..so 75K points plus $160...hate all those pesky MO's..and no RB,,just Serve..Still VVGC are useful for EDS where they dont take AGC:)

no bad choices here!

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
thanks for your rapid response......Extrabux 1% No FEE AGC's 2k.. for another 10 days or so..takes 90 days according to My Acct ..even though site says 1-7 days...so cost is Zero

Debating 3X Gas for $5.95 $500 VVGC for 10k @1.6 cnets thats 4.8% or almost $15 less $7(cost plus MO)..so 75K points plus $160...hate all those pesky MO's..and no RB,,just Serve..Still VVGC are useful for EDS where they dont take AGC:)

no bad choices here!
Yeah, I saw the Extrabux portal posting from PointChaser and we're all still waiting for more data points if they'll pay out or not. Good luck to you!

PointSeeker07

Level 2 Member
Has anyone had any luck getting this offer lately. Tomorrow is the last day and no matter how many refreshes I do I only get the 25k

Timrek

Level 2 Member
Has anyone had any luck getting this offer lately. Tomorrow is the last day and no matter how many refreshes I do I only get the 25k
Is the offer officially dead? My 12 months since I last had the Biz Gold is coming up and I'd like to apply when I can.

30French

Level 2 Member
I was able to pull up the link but it requires logging in to apply. My wife's account didn't work but mine did, problem is she is the one with the business...

nashharley

Level 2 Member
I had no luck getting 75k offer, went for the 50k even though most times the 25k offer was the only one popping up.

MrMcBean

Level 2 Member
Got approved for the 75K BRG this last February. I now have another 75K BRG offer on my online account without any prior signup bonus restrictions. Do I need to cancel the BRG I just got and then apply or can I have two?

Bury

Level 2 Member
FYI, someone on FT mentioned getting a 100k AmEx Gold offer. I would be willing to pay someone for such a mailer/code if it's transferable.