- Education of a Points Freak – Introduction
- Question 1 – Is accumulating points and miles for everyone?
- Question 2 – Won’t applying for credit cards hurt my credit?
- Question 3 – What are the pros and cons of different airlines’ mileage programs? (US Legacy Airlines)
- Question 4 – What are airline alliances and how are they useful?
- Question 5 – How can I keep track of all my account balances?
- Question 6 – What are other useful tools I can use?
- Question 7 – What are some good credit cards to start with?
Once I got pretty deep into the miles and points game, I found myself getting confused about my frequent flier numbers, my mileage balances, and most importantly, when my mileage balances would expire! I’ve found two sites that I like, so I’ve outlined them below. With over twenty account numbers to remember, I’ve found them invaluable!