Why use a travel agent?
One of the most asked questions I get is how much does it cost to use my services as a travel agent?
The answer? NOTHING! 🙂
Disney and really all travel vendors bake the cost of travel agents into the price you pay when booking through their website. So if you book directly with Disney or a cruise line instead of me on their website, you’ll be getting the same price either way. The only difference is when we work together I get paid a small commission from what you pay – if you do it on your own Disney (or whoever) keeps all the money for themselves.
With that out of the way, let’s talk about some added benefits of working with me as your travel agent:
– I can help you to evaluate your options and choose what works best for you and your family
– If I know of a cheaper way to book a vacation that doesn’t get me a commission, I’ll be honest with you about your options
– If you ever need to change, modify, or cancel or call for any reason, I can wait on hold for you so you don’t have to worry about it
– For Disney vacations, I’ll help you to book your dining reservations at no added cost
– I’ll help you navigate Genie+ and help you to figure out a strategy to make the most out of your time in Disney theme parks (you can also check out Disney Deciphered, my Disney planning podcast!)
– For cruise vacations, I’ll apply an onboard credit to your stateroom whenever I can
– I’m here for you for general and Disney specific advice whenever you need help figuring out how to have the best time on vacation
I love helping people find their dream vacations – if you’re ready to get started click below and let’s get to planning!
Joe is amazing to work with! If you are looking for a travel agent specializing in Disney (among other destinations), we highly recommend! He booked us a trip back in April which allowed us to quickly leave in 5 days and is working with us to book a few family trips!
– Shannon, Pennsylvania
Our kids’ best trip this summer of ’21 was going to Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. We are thankful for Joe & his travel company for helping us with all the logistics (booking tickets, resorts, etc.).
– Jenny, Massachusetts
Joe is great! He is extremely helpful and responsive to all questions I had about Walt Disney World and other Disney vacations. He goes above and beyond to help. If you’re looking for a travel agent who specializes in Disney vacations, he is your guy!
– Kristin, New York
We had Joe book our family trip to Disney World this past summer. We stayed at the Beach Club which was fabulous. He even found a better deal after the initial booking and saved us a few hundred dollars!!
– Scott, Wisconsin
Ready to start planning your trip?
I’m just an average Joe. There was a time when I thought I didn’t like to travel. As a kid, I had lived overseas with my parents for a few years, which taught me to appreciate different cultures – but as I grew older I began to just stay home more and more. Then my wife convinced me to go on a two week tour of Europe for our honeymoon, and I remembered how much I appreciate experiencing different cultures and how much I grow by seeing what the world has to offer.
Long story short, I got hooked on miles, points, and travel and here I am today. asthejoeflies started as a blog to catalogue my travels and share some tips and tricks I learned along the way. But eventually I ended up becoming an independent travel consultant (travel agent) specializing in Disney vacations and cruises. If you’re looking to take your family to see Disney World or the actual world, I can help you reach your destination at no cost to you.
Feel free to contact me to get started planning your family’s dream vacation at email@example.com. You can also check out Disney Deciphered, my Disney planning podcast or the Miles to Memories podcast where I chat about miles and points. You can even find some of my old work at the Saverocity Observation Deck podcast which I used to host and of course you can still find all the old stuff I wrote on this site when it was a blog. Thanks for visiting and hope to help you meet your travel goals soon!
(Logo and avatar by Tsai Designs)