- Education of a Points Freak – Introduction
- Question 1 – Is accumulating points and miles for everyone?
- Question 2 – Won’t applying for credit cards hurt my credit?
- Question 3 – What are the pros and cons of different airlines’ mileage programs? (US Legacy Airlines)
- Question 4 – What are airline alliances and how are they useful?
- Question 5 – How can I keep track of all my account balances?
- Question 6 – What are other useful tools I can use?
- Question 7 – What are some good credit cards to start with?
Over the past year, I’ve learned a ton about the miles and points game. I thought I would start this blog off with a series debating some of the things I have learned. I’ve distilled things down into a few questions, and will update the links as I answer them. These aren’t necessarily questions that someone might ask, but they are questions that I learned the answers to as I started becoming more and more obsessed with points (or, to my wife, a points freak). Hopefully this will be helpful to any prospective points freaks out there.