Did you know…
- about the card with rotating 10% category bonuses?
- about the gas card with unlimited 3.75% cash back?
- that there’s another gas card that can earn you 12% back?
- which card has a $1,000 sign-up bonus and a $995 annual fee?
- that a store card can give you elite car rental status?
- which card offers 3% back on gas, groceries, restaurants, and discount stores?
- which business card offers 4% back on gas?
- that an obscure card offers a 7.5% uncapped category bonus?
- which card potentially offers 7.2% back on air, hotel, car rental, and restaurant purchases and will reimburse you up to $50 each for five lounge visits a year?
- which hotel chain has a credit card not issued by one of the big issuers?
- you can get 3% back on insurance payments?
- that there’s one credit card that offers 0% financing on any purchase of $600 or more?
Your link to the card that offers 7.2% back on air, hotel, car rental, and restaurant purchases is broken.
Fixed the link! Thanks.