I am pleased to announce the addition of what could be the most amazing piece of plastic to your wallet – the NFL Branded Credit Card from Barclaycard US. These cards appear to the untrained eye to be like any other card you could fit in your wallet, indeed they are the same dimensions as the American Express Centurion Card, that comes with a hefty $2,500 annual fee and is typically reserved for the rich, famous and fabulous people of the world. Therefore you are in good company, and are about to be in for a real treat.
Lets look at some of the benefits, or if you are just ready to pull the trigger right now pick your team here NFL Credit Card List :
- There is No Annual Fee for the NFL Credit Card
- Get 10,000 Points on your first use of the card – valued at $100 of Statement Credit!
- Earn 2X points on anything from the NFLshop.com, the Teamshop or at the Stadium!
- Earn 1 point for $1 you spend on far less important stuff.
- 0% Balance Transfer for 12 months – this really comes with 4% upfront load fee, which kinda kills any hope of that being useful, so don’t do it.
- Also there is an excellent 20% discount on all of your Jersey and Gear needs at NFLShop.com, which they helpfully translated as being worth $20 for every $100 you spend (here’s a clue, if you spend $200 it will be $40 off!)
And just look at what you can get for your points! If you don’t want to cash in your 3,550 points for $35.50 in Statement Credit Cash they are happy to let you have a Gift Card for $25 to spend at the NFLShop.com! How about 2 Superbowl Tickets? For those heavy hitters that put all of their NFL spend on this card you can reach that reward with just $95,000 worth of spend. Not too shabby I hear you think. Get yours NOW!
What are you waiting for? Now is the time to pick up this card, I have links to every major team (and I even have some of the not so good teams too, because they need the love more than most). Also, if you don’t have a team, but just want to appear that you are hip and happening when you hang out with Football folk you can pick up a generic version that comes with the Stars and Stripes – of course it is very likely that they will all think you are a freak for not having a team, but maybe you can pull it off.
My favorite trick to pull with the Branded cards from the NFL is to take them into the local sports bar and make a big show of flashing it around. If you are unsure of the most irritating cards to pick, here are a list of football rivalries in the US, so if you live in any of these towns you can pick up the enemies card, wave it around and make uniformed comments, yelling out ‘that was a penalty’ randomly and you will have a great night out.
(list sourced from Wikipedia)
- 2.1 AFC East
- 2.1.1 Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- 2.1.2 New York Jets vs. New England Patriots
- 2.1.3 Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets
- 2.2 AFC North
- 2.2.1 Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2.2.2 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
- 2.2.3 Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2.3 AFC West
- 2.3.1 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Oakland Raiders
- 2.4 Inter-division
- 2.4.1 Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots
- 2.1 AFC East
- 3 National Football Conference
- 3.1 NFC East
- 3.1.1 Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins
- 3.1.2 Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- 3.1.3 New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- 3.1.4 New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins
- 3.2 NFC North
- 3.2.1 Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
- 3.2.2 Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
- 3.2.3 Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings
- 3.3 NFC West
- 3.3.1 San Francisco 49ers vs. St. Louis Rams
- 3.4 Inter-division
- 3.4.1 New York Giants vs. San Francisco 49ers
- 3.1 NFC East
Get your team right here, right now by following this link for the full list:
Disclaimer – some of the links you click through are affiliate links, for which I may receive a commission. The views here are mine alone and in no way reflect Barclaycard US or the NFL. Use credit responsibly.