Which points/miles for Bangkok Airways?

Suzie

Level 2 Member
Need to book some flights in southeast Asia and Bangkok Airways seems best choice. They are part of One World but apparently cannot use AA miles to book. Suggestions on what points/miles can I use?

I have available UR's, AS, BA, Amex, VAtlantic.

Thank you for any help!

MLH

Level 2 Member

Suzie

Level 2 Member
I haven't yet. We are still trying to figure out the exact itinerary. Pretty sure on stop/start now need to put pieces together in middle.

MLH

Level 2 Member
I haven't yet. We are still trying to figure out the exact itinerary. Pretty sure on stop/start now need to put pieces together in middle.
If you're planning on doing this be aware that you may need to call one of JAL's non-US numbers to get an agent to book this.
JAL's US site has most of its functionality (OLCI, Seat Assignment, etc) removed for a while and as a result the US call center is getting bombarded. Saw a FT thread where a number of people have waited on hold for a long while and never gotten through to anybody. Just FYI.

Suzie

Level 2 Member
If you're planning on doing this be aware that you may need to call one of JAL's non-US numbers to get an agent to book this.
JAL's US site has most of its functionality (OLCI, Seat Assignment, etc) removed for a while and as a result the US call center is getting bombarded. Saw a FT thread where a number of people have waited on hold for a long while and never gotten through to anybody. Just FYI.
Good to know, thank you. We keep shifting the itinerary every time we read something else we want to see! The only thing in stone is Siem Reap.