Where would you go?

sharebear

Hi All,
I have 4 vouchers on Delta to use by the end of the summer for international travel, looking to travel the end of July. We are a family of 4, 2 teens who have only been overseas to Italy but lots of domestic travel. Going in winter to France and England. Would love ideas on where to travel on these vouchers.. we only have 7 or 8 days total and are looking to use points if possible for stays. Have 250K UR, 180K CC, 35K Marriott + free nite, Ritz Upgrades, Hyatt Diamond. Where would you go?

RRD

Level 2 Member
Turkey: perfect mix of East & West, great food, breathtakingly beautiful, especially by the Mediterranean coast. Can stay using points only in big cities though.

thepaul500

Level 2 Member
Asia: Taiwan, Bangkok + islands, Japan, Hong Kong.
All have excellent Hyatt properties in great locations, plus tons of stuff to do. Plus the food.....

thepaul500

Level 2 Member
How much time do you need for this? I don't feel 7-8 days is long enough!
Oh, way longer than 7-8 days for all of them, but pick one or two, open jaw the flights, and spend some time there. FLights between the places can be had cheaply.

smittytabb

Staff member
I agree that a trip to Turkey or Asia are great choices. I would use the URs for Hyatt stays. I have stayed at several Hyatt properties in Japan, as well as in Taiwan and Turkey for that matter. Giving your teens new international experiences is a wonderful idea!

SanDiego1K

Level 2 Member
Delta announced this week it is cancelling its summer service to Istanbul due to unrest and lower demand on the route. I still love Turkey, but Delta won't be an option for travel there.