#westcoastDO Official Thread - LAST MINUTE TICKETS

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi folks,

While the refund deadline has past, it is possible that last minute changes to plans may open up some more tickets - are there any people who would be interested in this?

I think this would be best suited to PHX residents, or those who can get there with ease.

If you think you are able to come in last minute, or know people who might, you can leave a reply here, or email matt@saverocity.com

The event remains sold out at this time, but if someone does need to pull a last minute swap it would be great that they didn't lose the admission price, and that someone else can join us.

Cheers
Matt

MarkD

Level 2 Member
Looks like my wife has decided to go shopping instead of attending the seminars so I'll have one ticket available.

Do I call BPT or transfer it, or???

I assume you have a waiting list for the next person wanting one?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like my wife has decided to go shopping instead of attending the seminars so I'll have one ticket available.

Do I call BPT or transfer it, or???

I assume you have a waiting list for the next person wanting one?
Nope. No waiting list. And I got 3 of these notifications today... I've been able to swap out most people, and will continue to try to get your ticket transferred, but you have a couple of people ahead of you on the 'Matt will try to get that ticket off your hands list".

Last edited:

MarkD

Level 2 Member
Nope. No waiting list. And I got 3 of these notifications today... I've been able to swap out most people, and will continue to try to get your ticket transferred, but you have a couple of people ahead of you on the 'Matt will try to get that ticket off your hands list".
C'mon Phoenix people - bring all those friends and relatives...:rolleyes:

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
C'mon Phoenix people - bring all those friends and relatives...:rolleyes:
I got you resold late last night. You guys owe me pints, and none of that free wine stuff neither :) pls PM me your paypal and I'll hook you up.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I am driving out from LAS but have not heard back about a ticket.
Well you did take a week to respond to me about your interest in one, during which time I must have swapped over 30 or so tickets... so I'll ask for a bit of slack :)

You can come, paypal me the $115 and I'll cross check my 5 sources of txf requests later to figure out who gets the cash. Paypal address is matt@saverocity.com

mrp alert

In all fairness, I did reply 3 days ago to your pm. :) PayPal is sent and I am happy to have a ticket.
Well you did take a week to respond to me about your interest in one, during which time I must have swapped over 30 or so tickets... so I'll ask for a bit of slack :)

You can come, paypal me the $115 and I'll cross check my 5 sources of txf requests later to figure out who gets the cash. Paypal address is matt@saverocity.com

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
In all fairness, I did reply 3 days ago to your pm. :) PayPal is sent and I am happy to have a ticket.
Yep, I put it on the procrastinate box because when you did reply I had finished all swaps back then, of course, a bunch more came in since.... I'm very in the moment and your reply broke my system :) See you soon.

tv7

Level 2 Member
Sooo...very last minute but do you have any people left on that wait list wanting a ticket? I can't go so mines up for grabs. How do I transfer it if possible?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Sooo...very last minute but do you have any people left on that wait list wanting a ticket? I can't go so mines up for grabs. How do I transfer it if possible?
You can transfer it by telling me the new name to put on it.

I'm trying to resell in the background but I can't promise I'll get to you.