Watches/Shopping/Holiday

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
This probably belongs in the Quick Deals/Shopping forum, but it seems like no one is there and it's all fed into the forum by auto post. So....anyone get a recent deal on a Michael Kors watch this season? I'm looking to stack deals, which I totally suck at, so that I can buy it for my daughter from my dad. No way am I paying $200-$250 for one gift for a teenager and neither is he. I would probably buy online since I don't have the "cheaper" stores near me. (JCP, Sears etc) Unless I'm savy she ain't gettin' it.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Can you give us the make and model?- will make it more fun (and practical) to find the solution.

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Can you give us the make and model?- will make it more fun (and practical) to find the solution.
I guess that would have helped! I have to check. I know it's rose gold colored with a big round face. I'll post it when I figure it out!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I guess that would have helped! I have to check. I know it's rose gold colored with a big round face. I'll post it when I figure it out!
What the hell -that sounds like any cartoon character other than spongebob! When we get a Manufacturer number/SKU we can dig into it a bit.

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
It's the Blair rose gold-tone chronograph. MK 5263. It retails for $275 . Unless I can find it for more than 50% off, it ain't happening given that I'm not convinced she can tell time with it since she's had a cell phone stuck to her head since the 6th grade.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
It's the Blair rose gold-tone chronograph. MK 5263. It retails for $275 . Unless I can find it for more than 50% off, it ain't happening given that I'm not convinced she can tell time with it since she's had a cell phone stuck to her head since the 6th grade.
Hi - sorry I missed the reply... if you tag me or use the reply/quote button I get an alert. Did you end up buying this or are still looking?

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Hi - sorry I missed the reply... if you tag me or use the reply/quote button I get an alert. Did you end up buying this or are still looking?
Hi,
My dad ended up finding it for $201.69 with tax. She was thrilled. Did you happen to see it cheaper during one of your shopping expeditions? I have no problem returning it and rebuying if you did. Otherwise it's a keeper...although, were heading to the outlets tomorrow and I'm going to recheck there. Maybe they discount with a new credit card sign up. ;)

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
My dad ended up finding it for $201.69 with tax. She was thrilled. Did you happen to see it cheaper during one of your shopping expeditions? I have no problem returning it and rebuying if you did. Otherwise it's a keeper...although, were heading to the outlets tomorrow and I'm going to recheck there. Maybe they discount with a new credit card sign up. ;)
I just saw the post today as I was making some changes to the forum - haven't seen it cheaper but haven't had time to look (we are still living half out of boxes!)

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Thanks!
I'm gonna go look at it now. At the outlet it was on sale for $179, but they'd only give the difference in store credit. The line was wrapped around the store to the registers and no way was hubs gonna wait for that!