USAir $25 Credit for Paperless?

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Did anyone end up actually getting the $25 statement credit from Barclay for switching from paper to paperless? I did it on both cards, got the pop up but didn't receive the credit.

I'd call and complain...but, they just refunded my $89 card fee and then gave me 2x pts on gas, utilites and grocery thru July without me even asking. I took it...although, don't know why since I use my CC for those at 5x. Maybe I will call back.

Andrew

Level 2 Member
Haven't received it yet, however, after signing up for the promotion and making a purchase (which was a provision of the deal) I sent a message to Barclays through their message center in my account asking about the credit as it didn't post automatically after making the purchase.

I received the following response:

"Thank you for participating to this rewards offer. Please be advised that the bonus statement credit will be applied 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends on December 31, 2014. We hope you find this information helpful."

If I don't see the credit post in March, I will send another message.

Wings

Level 2 Member
I'm assuming this credit won't show if I close the account? I wanted to close my current account and try to get the latest signup offer before the card disappeared, but feel like I'm running out of time. Considered just applying for a new one anyway, but afraid my overall limits with Barclay are a little high for a 3rd card.