US Airways Credit Card Holders: FREE $25 Statement Credit for Accepting Online Statements

Malvina

Level 2 Member
Barclay US Airways Credit Card Holders: FREE $25 Statement Credit for Accepting Online Statements

Even if you're already receiving online statements, change to receive paper statements.

Then, log out and log back in and there will be a pop-up to sign up for online statements with a $25 statement credit.

You need to make 1 purchase before 12/31.

Thanks to JMSCHN from slickdeals

hollywoodms

Level 2 Member
Barclay US Airways Credit Card Holders: FREE $25 Statement Credit for Accepting Online Statements

Even if you're already receiving online statements, change to receive paper statements.

Then, log out and log back in and there will be a pop-up to sign up for online statements with a $25 statement credit.

Worked for me. I had to cancel paperless statements on both my Barclays cards. Free $25.

youpaiyou

Level 2 Member
I un-enrolled in paperless statements, signed out, and signed back in, but I don't see a popup. Was it instant for you guys or should I wait a day or two?

SanDiego1K

Level 2 Member
If you have multiple cards, toggle between them in order to get the $25 offer for each of them. What's better than $25? 2 x $25.

Matt S NYC

Level 2 Member

Did this on 3 different accounts. Thanks for the $75 tip!

ACL

Level 2 Member
I think it's just for US Airways card @guys saying they didn't get it on A+. I did get it on my USAirways after turning paperless off and then waiting a few minutes. Makes those 50k miles even cheaper ;)

rabbim

Level 2 Member
Got an email last night offering 5000 miles per referral. Anybody not signed up yet can PM me.

smittytabb

Staff member
Off topic, when do the sign on bonus points for US Airways card usually post?
Much longer than almost anyone else. Mine took many weeks after I expected. Can no longer recall the exact time frame, but I was hoping to use the miles for something specific and it wasn't even close to as early as I expected.