Upto 25x Southwest Points with Sears Today only

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
New (...to me, Nov 2014 data point)...
online GCs and/or reloads process properly now, so choose Sears.com or Kmart.com via your favorite portal and the purchase should appear on your CC as expected

Old, please disregard...
aegt AFAIK it's good news/bad news...
Sears physical GCs can easily be reloaded online, but it processes as Kmart.com

Last edited:

aegt

Level 2 Member
I can't seem to login to My profile on the Southwest shopping portal. I get to the shopping portal through my Rapid Rewards account page. Once I am on the portal I see my name as well as my rapid rewards number; however, when I click on 'My Shopping Account' it takes me to a login page and my Southwest credentials doesn't seem to work there.

How are you guys tracking your purchases?

upload_2014-6-27_9-26-46.png

FrugalHackMe

Level 2 Member
when I click on 'My Shopping Account' it takes me to a login page and my Southwest credentials doesn't seem to work there.
I had the same issue so I cleared my cookies and opened an incognito window; voila it worked. It sounds like it may just be a new glitch in their system.

vasu

Level 2 Member
just realized the hard way u wont get portal points for buying magazines thru magazines gift card , write off to charity

MarkD

Level 2 Member
My points tracked. I got an e-mail from SW.
SW_SEARS.JPG
I just did a quick $100 reload to a Sears e-gift card that I already had bought through GCM/Staples.

Wogi

Level 2 Member
got a 6/30 $1000 purchase to show up-
but nothing still from my $5000 on 6/13 or $5000 from 6/30

murphbc

Level 2 Member
My experience is that large orders usually take a lot longer to post than smaller ones. In the past, if there has been a long delay for some of the larger orders, I have emailed customer service to see if the click registered and if the points will be post? If you have the order numbers and dates, they can research and see if they see a clickthrough to the store. Normally, if the click through tracked, the points will post, but it might take some time.

R

RaySF

Anyone know is this Sears deal will be offered again? I have 3 Sears cards I'd like to reload to buy some appliances.
Thanks!

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
Well, SW 9X is probably a little better than ShopDiscover 10X, but the latter is in effect about 50% of all weeks of the year so get a Discover card. I think I have a referral that would earn us both a little -- if interested I can check.

R

RaySF

Thanks for the tip. I need to investigate Discover Card benefits first. I never see their signs at shops in my area. I figured they went out of business in the 80s.