Transaction history on UFB Direct disappeared?

Daniel

#hackingtheplane(t)
Just logged into my account and my balance was reverted to my balance from 4 days ago. None of the transactions that occurred in the interim (ACH transfer in, Serve load, and 3 Amazon GC purchases) were reversed on the external side of things, but they have disappeared from my account (so I'm short about $650).

Has this (ever) happened to anyone else? I'm assuming it's a glitch and will reappear, but WTF????!!!!

Matt S NYC

Level 2 Member
Just logged into my account and my balance was reverted to my balance from 4 days ago. None of the transactions that occurred in the interim (ACH transfer in, Serve load, and 3 Amazon GC purchases) were reversed on the external side of things, but they have disappeared from my account (so I'm short about $650).

Has this (ever) happened to anyone else? I'm assuming it's a glitch and will reappear, but WTF????!!!!
MY UFB account is randomly missing a Serve load from 3/1. It claims there is $500 in my account when there should be $0. I see the money in my Serve account. I wouldn't worry. It looks like its being glitchy.