TopCashBack Members: $8 cashback with $20+ gas fill at major gas stations (8/29/14-9/1/14)

Voyaging Doc

Level 2 Member
This is a good deal if you're filling up gas anytime soon (labor day weekend) and don't have any gas points elsewhere

Here is the link from TCB's website: http://www.topcashback.com/SnapAndSave/upload/56

You have selected the following offer.

Any Gas
Receipt
Fill your tank with at least $20 of Gas and get $8 cash back!*

Offer valid from Aug 29 2014 to Sep 01 2014
* Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
Purchases from the following gas stations are eligible for cashback: Raceway, Lukoil, Hess, Getty, Citgo, 76, ARCO, BP, Chevron, Circle K, Conoco, Exxon, Mobil, Gulf Oil, Marathon, Phillips 66, Shell, Sinclair, Speedway, Sunoco, Texaco, Pilot, QuikTrip on a minimum spend on automotive fuel of $20.00 ("the Offer").
The Offer is valid from 08.29.14 10:00 PT to 09.01.14 23:59 PT (the Offer Date) inclusive or for a total of $100,000 cashback redeemed (the Redemption Limit) whichever event occurs first without further notice. TopCashback reserves the right to end the Offer without further notice at any time without further liability. The Offer is operated on a strictly first come first served basis.
All entries made after the Offer Date; the Redemption Limit and or termination of the offer without notice will not be eligible for cashback.
The following items must be identifiable on your receipt to constitute a Valid Offer:
A valid date and time of purchase within the Offer Period; the gas station’s name and a minimum spend on automotive fuel of $20.00 (a "Valid Receipt").
A Valid Receipt can only be used once and is exclusive to the Member. Purchases are only valid for offline transactions. Members who redeem this deal will forfeit all rights to enter into future TopCashback gas deals.
Cashback can take up to 30 days to be processed from submission. Offer exempt from tell a friend promotion.
Please snap your receipt safely, NEVER use your cell while driving or on a forecourt.

If you're not a TCB member and want to make me rich signup using my referral or at least someone from Saverocity's TCB Conga

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
OK I had to delete my post on this since you pipped me to it! But, I'm going to have to pull that referral link too as I am trying to keep them in CONGA only. Thanks for the share!

swifter

Level 2 Member
Having trouble getting topcashback to accept my receipt. They keep complaining that they are unable to read anything of the receipt even after resending a much higher resolution pic both in jpeg and pdf format. I am obviously able to see it very clearly on my PC just my zooming in a little. Not as easy as I thought it would be.