Top 10 Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Cards!

NickPFD

Mmmm.... yeah....
Staff member
It’s no secret that the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is the greatest, most awesome thing in the world and that you should totally apply for it. But you know what’s even better than the most awesome thing in the world? The ten most awesome things in the world! Here’s a list of the top 10 Chase Sapphire Preferred® Cards ever:

10. Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: You just knew this one was going to be on the list, didn’t you?

9. Chase Freedom® Card: It wants to be as cool as the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, but it’s not, because it’s only a Chase Freedom® Card. But still, it’s a quality credit product offered by Chase which means that it’s still awesome, just not as awesome as the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.

8. Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: You guessed it!

7. Chase. Sapphire. Preferred. ®. Card: You see how there are periods between each word? And how even the registered trademark symbol got its own period? All I’m saying is, there aren’t many cards that could pull that off. You think your Arrival card could? Think again, pal.

6. That Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card that got stolen, but it was okay because customer service took off the fraudulent charges and rushed you a new card: As if this card couldn’t get any more awesome, right?

5. Pulaski Bank Visa Credit Card: I’m not sure why that one is here, but internet top ten lists don’t lie! I guess it’s pretty awesome!

4. Pulaski Bank Visa Credit Card: Did the list mean the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card instead? No? Okay then, we’ll go with this, I guess.

3. Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: That’s more like it!

2. Chase Sapphire Preferred® Black Card: You have to be a big spender to even be invited to apply for this super-elite card, which gets you into super-elite places like large airport lounges at major airports. OK, sure, technically this card doesn’t exist. But how can you get something close to it, if it did? By applying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card today!

1. Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard®: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is the most awesome thing in the world. But the The Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard® is the most awesome thing in the universe.

Mind: blown.

The post Top 10 Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Cards! appeared first on Personal Finance Digest.

Continue reading...