SPG SLS Beverly Hills

JayR

Level 2 Member
Hey guys,

The SPG SLS in Beverly Hills is charging 20k points for one night stay. Has anyone been there? Is there enough to do in/around the hotel that it would be worth it?
(20k @ 1.7 is approx $340/night)

inflightmeal

Level 2 Member
It's a pretty good location in terms of centrality. LA has no true center, but being at the tip of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood means you'll be around a lot of good stuff. The hotel is best known for their restaurant -- which is definitely not for everyone -- The Bazaar by Jose Andres.

girlmeetsworld

Level 2 Member
Hey guys,

The SPG SLS in Beverly Hills is charging 20k points for one night stay. Has anyone been there? Is there enough to do in/around the hotel that it would be worth it?
(20k @ 1.7 is approx $340/night)
I live right by this hotel... there is plenty to do in this area of LA, depending of course on what you like to do and want to see... what are you interested in?

thepaul500

Level 2 Member
The bar in the hotel sells martinis made with cotton candy.

Thats worth way more than 20k points (and costs a silly amount as well.)

JayR

Level 2 Member
I live right by this hotel... there is plenty to do in this area of LA, depending of course on what you like to do and want to see... what are you interested in?
Thanks for responding!

I actually decided to stay there in March and had an amazing time. Great location, swanky restaurant, and beautiful rooftop pool.