southwest

nayrb3

Level 2 Member
Hey @Gloobnib,

Just a quick FYI. There is a link on freefreequentflyermiles.com or whatever for a 50k business card. Here's the deal. google it and go to the site. Click on "what's new". Scroll down to 2/19/2015. In Credit Cards, he talks about getting an email for an offer for the business 50k, available until March 21. From his site, see below...

This is weird: Today the official bonuses for the Southwest Airlines credit cards changed from 50K to 25K points. But on that same day I received an email from Southwest Airlines offering me the business card with a 50,000 points bonus for spending $2,000 in three months. Here is the link to the application page. Note that that page does not mention the 50K. The email also says you can call 1-800-278-4370 to apply. I would do that in order to verify the offer. The offer expires March 21, 2015.

The offer expires today, but I jumped on it last week, as well as wife, even though there is no landing page. I can confirm that both wife and I got the 50k offer, I called in to activate and was told 50k after 2k spend for my card. Still awaiting wife's card in the mail. If you not comfortable, completely understand, but just a recent data point.

HT: @MickiSue for helping me with the link and site.

Gloobnib

Travel Burninator
Hey @Gloobnib,

Just a quick FYI. There is a link on freefreequentflyermiles.com or whatever for a 50k business card. Here's the deal. google it and go to the site. Click on "what's new". Scroll down to 2/19/2015. In Credit Cards, he talks about getting an email for an offer for the business 50k, available until March 21. From his site, see below...

This is weird: Today the official bonuses for the Southwest Airlines credit cards changed from 50K to 25K points. But on that same day I received an email from Southwest Airlines offering me the business card with a 50,000 points bonus for spending $2,000 in three months. Here is the link to the application page. Note that that page does not mention the 50K. The email also says you can call 1-800-278-4370 to apply. I would do that in order to verify the offer. The offer expires March 21, 2015.

The offer expires today, but I jumped on it last week, as well as wife, even though there is no landing page. I can confirm that both wife and I got the 50k offer, I called in to activate and was told 50k after 2k spend for my card. Still awaiting wife's card in the mail. If you not comfortable, completely understand, but just a recent data point.

HT: @MickiSue for helping me with the link and site.
Thanks. Will talk it over with DW and see if she will entertain it (the call). Funny thing, she will MS with me like no tomorrow, but ask her to talk to a CSR on the phone and she shuts down. ;)

If she balks, no real harm. These offers seem to come around every 3-4 months in one form or another. We don't need the points until December, so no real harm in waiting until then for us.

damanjeff6

Level 2 Member
Someone on slickdeals was email targeted for the Southwest Premier CC 50k points + $100 statement credit w/$2000 spend in 3mo

Joseph

Level 2 Member
I just received a targeted email for the Southwest Airlines Premier
Business Credit Card. 60k with $3,000 spend in 3 months. $99 annual fee not waived.

rhinodh

Level 2 Member
Success here getting Chase to match the 60K business card offer via secure message.

The wife was just was approved for the card with 50k bonus at the beginning of last week. She used the application link with no landing page from @KennyBSAT's post above.

Dear Rhinodh's wife,

Thank you for contacting Chase regarding the Enrollment
Bonus with your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® credit
card account.

We understand that you have received a new Enrollment
Bonus Offer of 60,000 Reward Points. We will be happy to
match this new offer. Once you have reached $3,000.00 in
spending within the first three months of opening your
account as explained in the offer, please contact us back.
At that time we will add 10,000 Rapid Reward points to
match the 60,000 Reward Points offer.

Purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances,
cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign
currency, and money orders, any checks that access your
account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or
fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an
annual fee, if applicable.

If you have any further questions, please reply using the
Secure Message Center.

Thank you,