SAT: TNT (Tequila and Tacos) Meet Up 7/10/14

Wow, I will actually be in SAT this weekend, arriving late AM Thursday (tomorrow), leaving late AM Sunday. I'm just tagging along with my partner to her professional conference so am basically 100% flexible. Except maybe a dinner engagement Friday evening.

[edit: also I'll bring my spare Redbird, you know, for the highest bidder.]

Sounds good to me. Is the traditional meeting spot "Salud Tequila Bar, 8123 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209"?

Follow-up question: is anyone driving there from any parts downtown? I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk (Into the Nights, obvi).

Follow-follow-up question: is anyone driving to the Target before or after dinner to pick up a second AFT?

And yes I have Uber credits. But it's so much more fun to impose on others!

Looking forward to seeing folks tonight.

KennyBSAT

Staff member
Is there a time in January when we'll all be home? Anytime in January or the first week of February is good for me.

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
Its been a few months, shall we schedule another get together?

We can all meet up and come up with a strategy to convince @Matt to hold the next DO here in SAT

What does everyone's travel schedule look like in the next few weeks?

tobyrocks

Level 2 Member
Im not a major player but in town except the 21st.

Really just posting so my avatar can be right below yours. :)

Sorry neither of our teams made it to the SuperBowl.

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
Im not a major player but in town except the 21st.

Really just posting so my avatar can be right below yours. :)

Sorry neither of our teams made it to the SuperBowl.
Just reported your post as spam. Hopefully a MOD deletes your post so I don't have to see another Cowboys logo. J/k.

I'm far from a major player and would welcome you to come if you are available. I'm sure the others would feel the same.

Deltahater

Tequila, Miles and Suites
I am in Africa this week but home again next week. Mon-WED is generally better for me. What are you all thinking?

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
Bumping this thread since the 25th is quickly approaching.... Is everyone still good with this date? If so let's start pondering places to meet

KennyBSAT

Staff member
Bumping this thread since the 25th is quickly approaching.... Is everyone still good with this date? If so let's start pondering places to meet
I'm happy with Salud or Alamo Street Eats. Or most anywhere else, but it seems a shame to be inside in this weather!

tobyrocks

Level 2 Member
What time do you guys normally meet? I'm looking forward to talking with folks that understand what I'm talking about!

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
Works for me. I'm good with both salud or the alamo street eats. Last time it was raining so we really couldn't enjoy the outdoors

tobyrocks

Level 2 Member
I'm assuming you guys already know each other but I've no clue who is who.
Should I just ask at each table if they are the Circles and Arrows crowd? JK!

Sounds like it's an outside venue possibly??

KennyBSAT

Staff member
There's a bar and a couple tables inside, we'll be outside on the patio. Ask for circles and arrows, we'll give you directions to Austin ;)

redbirdsj

Level 2 Member
Sorry I couldn't make this. For some reason I had this pegged on my calendar as Thursday and got caught up at work on Wednesday and realized too late that I wouldn't be making it. Looking forward to the next one.

KennyBSAT

Staff member
Does this group still get together? I am just starting out, and I would love to learn about tricks in the San Antonio area.
We should get together. How is everyone's schedule in the next month or two? I can be available pretty much any weekday evening through Thanksgiving week.