Reminder - Register for Small Business Saturday on Nov 16

cocobird

Level 2 Member
To those of us looking forward to participating in Small Business Saturday, registration opens on November 16. Since there is a cap on the number of registrations, plan on registering sooner than later.

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
I vaguely remember one of the bloggers suggesting we consider enrolling at midnight as soon as it opens....does anyone have handy access to exactly when it goes public? Thanks!

I know it fills up fast but I am not advocating the need to enroll the minute it opens. Just curious.

BTW, I often think those of us on the left coast miss some deals because by the time we are up they are fully subscribed. This happened recently with an AmexOffers. But if it goes public 12AM EST, we left coasters can enroll the day before!

dcb

Level 2 Member
Was doing some reconnaissance at our favorite local Chinese restaurant. They are on the SBS list and they have paper gift certificates. I wonder how many $10 swipes before I annoy them? lol. I wonder too if consecutive swipes on the same card is not a good plan on the Amex side of things. I have 7 cards to use and there aren't too many other stores we shop at regularly. I guess I could hit the liquor stores for some wine. Any past data points on doing lots of swipes at the same place?