PHX to Anywhere

steventravel

Level 2 Member
1. What route are you looking for? : Completely flexible. Would prefer to get the flight out of PHX but we have the Companion pass so can do positioning flights as needed. Looking for an ideal December Destination, my first thought was Argentina, Columbia, Chiang Mai, Philippines, completely open to suggestions.

2. What dates do you want to travel (mention how flexible you are)? Fairly Flexible. Would prefer to fly out between Dec 17th and 22nd. Would prefer to return between Jan 1st and 5th.

Perfect world: Flying out on December 18th and Back on January 3rd.

3. Do you want to fly first, business, or coach? Prefer 1st on a nice carrier, but willing to do Business Lay Flat, or Coach under 5 hours.

4. How many passengers? 2 - willing to fly separate if needed.

5. How many points do you have, in which programs? Enough to cover 2 first class flights in any program. Excluding LifeMiles, and Delta but willing to purchase if you have a good idea.

Really looking for a Saver award ticket as we are completely flexible on the Destination. I do have ExpertFlyer although I am by no means an expert at it. I generally am in charge of getting the miles. My wife normally spends (books) them.

Last edited:

KennyBSAT

Staff member
It's all over the big blogs so seats for your dates may already be booked, but I'd call AA and try to hold DFW-NRT J seats on JAL for your dates, and then find & tack on seats to Thailand or elsewhere in SE Asia.